Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

Takao then goes up to the stage and clings unto Midorima’s arms.

Takao: Minna-san, I would like to inform you that I love Shin-chan.

Minna-san: W-W-Whatttt????????????????

Takao: As a friend. Peace ^_^

Author-ssi: Corporal Levi, please get this guy off the stage and feed him to the Titans. Thank you.

Levi then goes up the stage and with one stare, Takao fell unconscious. He then walks out with Takao on his shoulder and said:

Levi: Well then, I’m off to Wall Rose. I shall return one day, to face that self pronounced emperor red headed brat.

Author-ssi: Take care, Levi Heichou. Let’s continue Midori-kun

Second Question:

Why are you a Tsundere?

Midorima: I’m a tsundere because I’m shy to show other people what I feel. I always keep my problems to myself and maybe that’s because I don’t want to expose my weakness to other people. That’s all. Nanodayo~~~

Shuutoku guys: Shintaro you don’t need to hide those from us. We can’t let our lowerclassmen be bothered alone. You can share it with us you know?

Midorima: Thank you Senpais. I’ll try my best to open up to all of you. Nanodayo~~~

Author-ssi: Waaah so touching T.T Next:

Third Question:

What’s the reason why you like Red Bean soup?

Midorima: It tastes so good that even in one slurp or one spoon will cause a revolution in your stomach and a supernova of tastes will happen in your tongue. That’s why I like it. Nanodayo~~~

Author-ssi: A-hh okay Midori-kun. This will be the last question for today.

Third question:

Who is the person you get along well in GoM and Shuutoku?

Midorima: In GoM, it’s Akashi because he’s the only normal person there, aside from me. I think you can call them freaks like for example one boy there lacks presence and defies destiny, the other is a sweets eating titan, then the other is a lazy oppai lover, and the last one is that narcissist. Nanodayo~~~

*Everyone sweatdrops because of his statement. Well who wouldn’t right? Calling yourself a normal guy even though you seem to be the weirdest guy? *

Kise: Midorimacchi I’m not a narcissist T.T So mean

Atsushi: Don’t call me a titan. That Levi might kill me ya know, Midorimachin.

Kuroko: I shall show you that our team can defy destiny.

Daiki: *Too lazy to answer*

Akashi: Thank you for the praise, my loyal subject.

Midorima: Then in Shuutoku, I think it’s………………………………………………hmmmm………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Minna-san: We already knew you get along with Takao

Midorima: I get along well with Ootsubo-san because he controls his temper for me. Nanodayo~~

Minna-san: What a Tsun -.- You’re hopeless.

Takao: *in the titan’s stomach* Shin-chan that hurts T.T

Author-ssi: Now it’s time for the next segment. TenteneneneneneneN! Detective Zone ^_^ This is where I can freely ask you questions that I found controversial haha let’s start.

First Question:

Why are you always pushing your glasses upward?

Midorima: I think pushing your glasses upwards make your image more reputable and it kinda makes me look smarter. Nanodayo~~~

Author-ssi: Why don’t you try pushing your glasses up to see what the audience’s reaction will be?

Then Midorima really did push his glasses upwards, and no reaction is seen in the audience *cicadas making noise XD*

Midorima: Maybe they just resist the temptation of adoring the god of luck. The world really is cruel. Nanodayo~~~

Eren (SnK): But it’s beautiful.

Midorima: You guys are here again? Why are you always popping out all of a sudden?

Eren: We’re here to promote our anime named as Shingeki no Kyojin and we’re here because we will do a scenario with you guys ^_^ That’s all.

Author-ssi: That’s right Midori-kun. I’m planning to make achapter where they will appear and battle you to death ^-^ Haha just joking. Second Question:

If you are given a chance to be a girl, who would you choose in all the boys in this series?

Midorima: First and foremost I don’t intend to be a girl. Nanodayo~~~

Taiga: Don’t be a Coward!

Momoi: Trying will do no harm, Midorin. ^-^

Midorima: Okay okay. Maybe Akashi-kun because he’s a respectful, caring (pffffttt), strong, courageous, and lucky. Nanodayo~~~

Akashi: Sorry Shintaro but my heart belongs to someone else and also, I ship ShinTakao. I think you’re better together.

Daiki: Oka-san, I can’t agree more.

Kise: I think you two are meant to be, Midorimacchi.

Taiga: I do think so. Maybe he’s the burger patty and you’re the bun.

Kuroko: Maybe you’re just hungry Kagami-kun.

Riko: Maybe that’s right. I do like the ShinTakao pairing ^-^

Momoi: Aww Midorin is inlove >.<

Atsushi: Maybe Midorimachin likes Takao-kun because Takao-kun is sweet or tastes like Red bean soup.

Himuro: Brotherly Love ;)

As the comments grew and grew, Midorima’s face color became redder as ever.

Author-ssi: Look guys, Midori-kun’s face is red >.< So cute. Let’s take a picture and send it to Takao-kun. *Click* There already sent >…<

MIdorima: Author-ssi, have you heard of a god of calamity known as Rabo? Nanodayo~~~

Author-ssi: Never been heard. Why?

Midorima: You know he’s a herald god and he is known for killing people all in the cost of 5 yen.

Author-ssi: Why are you blabbering this things right now?

Midorima: *scary tone* I just called him and he said that he’s on the way. Nanodayo~~~

Author-ssi: Waaaaahh! And that’s it for today’s edition of Character Expose. Here Midorima, your gift from the show. We’ll see you again in the next edition of Character Expose! Good bye and watch out for a Green haired Megane. Take care Minna, and run for your lives!!!!

Akashi: I must say. Shintaro, you have proven something new today and I’m very proud of you. Minna-san, follow Shintaro’s example.

Author-ssi: Urusai, Akashi-kun! Now we’re gonna die you know!

Akashi: At least I’m gonna die with you *winks*

Then Author-ssi fell unconscious. After 5 minutes, Takao *still inside the titan's stomach* received a picture message form Shintaro. He looked in the picture and was shocked. Then he muttered to himself, “Must not make a Green haired Megane angry”.

~~~Fin~~~

Haha minna-san Hello sorry for that chapter T.T

@satsukise: Sorry if I didn’t include your question about why Midori-kun came out with a theory that there are two Akashi’s. I’m afraid that I’ll be killed if I asked him that question T.T

Thank you @satsukise and @Ysia_Kulaso for suggesting those questions ^_^