Chapter 4: We're What?

En başından başla

They all looked at me.

"I broke my head rest, I mean that's wood, and I had no splinters and my hand was completely okay."

"I feel like we need to go back up there." Kimberly said.

We all nodded our heads, but then our stones began to float up, we all slapped them back down.

"The counters boiling." Jason said.

The counter countined to boil, melting tray and cups, and causing sodas and other food to explode on some students, who were freaking out.

"We're going back today." Jason said.

"Yeah." Kimberly said.

"Okay, your picking me up." I said as I pointed to Billy and walked off. This is fucking insane! I'm gonna die! What is happening to us!?

I sighed as I countined on with my day, I sighed as the day ended and I got into my car, I drove to Miguel's school and picked him up. I then drove home and went inside. I cleaned up a bit, as my mom walked in she gave me a small smile as she walked into the kitchen. I sighed knowing it's gonna be awhile before we can go back to our normal relationship. About an hour later the door bell went off.

"I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran down the hall and opened the door to see Jason, Kimberly and Jason.

"Ready?" Jason asked.

"Yeah."

"¡Ana, quien está en la puerta!"

I sighed as I turned my head.

"Solo algunos amigos de la escuela mamá."

"Que, mi Ana finalmente tiene amigos."

"Sí mamá, Voy ahora."

"Está bien, no te vayas mucho."

"De acuerdo, adios." I then walked out the door, but before we could get far Miguel came running out.

"¡Ana, mira, hice un cohete!"

I smiled as I looked back to see the others smiling as well, I bent down as I took the rocket from his hands.

"Wow. ¿Puede volar?"

"Sí."

I laughed as I pretended to make the rocket fly.

"Puede ir al espacio."

"No es real."

I laughed as I stood up and handed him his rocket.

"Okay, well I gotta go buddy."

I ruffled his hair.

"See you later."

He pushed my hand away from his hair and pouted.

"You promised you wouldn't do that anymore!"

"I never make promises,  besides you know I will do anything to annoy you."

I started to walk away.

"Bye Ana!"

I saluted him before following the others into the car.

"That was cute." Kimberly said.

"Huh?"

"Your relationship with your brother."

"Uh.."

"Yeah, I didn't think you could be that nice." Billy blurted, I glared at him while Jason elbowed him.