Lost Memories Part 1

Start from the beginning

3nd-person POV
They continue to try to find out who was behind the crimes. "So far, each description of the suspect was that he was a young boy, about the same age, that also dressed like a noblemen."
(y/n)  concluded.

   "He continues to mock me." Ciel said smirking. "My lord?" Sebastian asked. "Look." Ciel looked back at the map he had in his hand. "I'll draw a line between the Phantomhive and Trancy estates."

   "Now, if I connect the scenes of crime." Ciel said as he finished tracing and showed the group the map. "A spider web." Everyone looked at it and chordal continued to talk.

   "So he's still alive. He's persistent I must say." Ciel closed his eyes in deep thought, until he opened them again and looked at Sebastian. "Sebastian. You aren't hiding anything about Alois from me are you?"

   "... No, nothing about Alois." Sebastian said smirking as me stood next to (y/n). "Then my-" He stopped as a stand behind him was completely destroyed. Sebastian picked up Ciel and brought him to safety, as (y/n) and Kyle jumped back onto the roof of another stand.

   "Is it the spider butler?!" Ciel asked in confusion. "No, it's a grim reaper."
(y/n) said as she looked to see if she knew the grim reaper. She looks over to see Sebastian put Ciel in a box. "Uuuh..." She listened in as to what he was again.

"You mustn't step out of the box."

   After Sebastian secured his master, he went on to find the grim reaper. "Uh, Sebastian?" "Yes (y/n)?" "Why did you put Ciel into a box?" (y/n) said cocking (cocking?) an eyebrow.

Author-chan: O-okay, I just realized what I typed... And I don't regret. I also don't want to fix it because it's funny and I'm lazy...

   "Well, if I were to bring him along with us as we fight, he might get hurt and I'd be to occupied to notice." Sebastian said. "I guess that makes sense, but why don't you just asked me to watch over him?"

   "Well I wanted to spend some time with you. But I didn't want you to be with him all alone. I dont trust him with you." Sebastian said winking.
(y/n), being all flustered, looked away to hide her blush as she heard the demon chuckle.

   "W-well anyway, I'm guessing they lured us outside so they could send another soul-related problem. Reapers." (y/n) said as she looked around and saw a familiar shadow.

   "Hey, haven't we seen him before?" Kyle whispered to (y/n) as he looked at the reaper. All three demons jump onto the roof as the reaper destroyed an area of roof right next to them.

   All jump back as Sebastian threw silverware at the back of... A lawnmower? "Ah! Aw! It's busted for sure!" The reaper said in frustration. "Hm, I think we have seen him somewhere." (y/n) replied.

"I don't think we've met before." Sebastian said to the reaper. The reaper, still concerned about his death scythe, was too occupied to greet the three properly. "Yeah, hi." He said.

Author-chan: Honestly any antisocial mess... (me)

"I got it! You're Ronald! We've met before!" (y/n) said proudly as she saw his face. "Oh! U-uh, you're (y/n)!!!" He said as he pointed at the demon. "Yay! You remember!" She said as she jumped over and gave the reaper a hug, making him blush in the process.

   This action however, caused two other demons jealously as they glared at the reaper.

"And who might you be?" Sebastian asked as he glared at the reaper who turned around, resulting in (y/n) letting go from the hug, much to Ronald's disappointment. "The next diehard grim reaper is Ronald Knox!" He said as he did a pose with his hands.