Band stuff and playful kisses

Laurence's POV

Me and Kier had got home and were now sitting in the living room, watching The Amazing Spider-Man for the millionth time because Drew begged for everyone to watch it with him, even though he's saw it more times than us. I'm not saying it's a bad movie, I personally think it's great, but once you've watched as many times as I have and can say every line in the movie then you know you've watched it too much. "Kier, do you want a beer or something?" I looked at my boyfriend, smiling. He was too busy sorting some band shit on the laptop and had been since we came home. "Yeah sure. That would be nice." He nodded, but kept his gaze on the bright screen of the laptop. I stood up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing two beers out of the fridge before noticing the complete mess of the place. There was still dirty plates in the sink from dinner, some coffee cups lying all over the worktop and random splurges of food all over the place. Man we're an untidy bunch.

I don't think cleaning the kitchen for two hours was such a good idea. My hands were red raw and my clothes covered in god knows what. Shane did come in from time to time to help me, but was soon shouted back in by Drew. Walking back into the living room with the two beers, I noticed the Timids sitting beside each other as usual, Drew chatting away about how cool it would be to be Spider-Man while Shane just sat there nodding and trying to stay focused on what Drew was saying. I clambered over the wires on the floor and dropped back down next to Kier, handing him the beer quickly. "Thanks Laur." He grumbled, on the phone to someone. I shrugged and opened the can, taking a small sip from it. "Oi Beveridge, it was nice of you to get your boyfriend a beer but what about us?" Drew spoke in a childish tone, putting envious on the word boyfriend. Is it really that obvious? "Sorry Drew, maybe your boyfriend could get you one instead? And anyway, I'm too busy with my Kemp." I smirked playfully and rested a hand on Kier's thigh, trying to show off a little to Drew. "I bet you aren't even dating. And I bet you haven't kissed each other yet." Drew grinned, "but me and Shane have, haven't we Shaney?" I felt sorry for the taller timid who had a look of confusion and something that looked sort of like..hurt. Suddenly Drew's lips were on Shane's. Drew was only playing but I could tell Shane was kissing for real. As soon as Drew pulled away Shane got up and walked out, his face going red quickly. I chewed my lip and stood up, throwing the can of beer at Drew and followed Shane quickly up to his and Drew's room. "Hey Shane, you okay? I know what Drew did was horrible." I sat beside him, watching as he fiddled with a loose thread on his jeans. "Yeah I'm fine Laurence, my head's a bit sore and I'm going to work on some new merch stuff." He merely shrugged and grabbed his notebook, that thing was filled with some really amazing drawings. "Can I look at some of your ideas, and I promise I won't draw any dicks in it." I smirked, trying to make him smile. His face etched a smile for a second before it dropped again. "Yeah sure. None of them are that good anyway." Once again he shrugged and handed me the book.

I must say Shane is one fucking amazing artist. I knew that already, but some of his ideas are just wow. "So Shane, if you don't mind me asking, have you got feelings towards Drew?" I chewed my lip and placed the notebook down beside him. "I-I do-don't..okay yes I do and I have done for a long time, but you can't tell him. He's straight anyway, and even if he was gay he wouldn't want me." I teared up a little as he spoke. "Yes he would want you. I mean come on, you're amazing and such a talented person. Who wouldn't want you." I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I though the same thing about Kier, and how I was too fat and ugly to be with him. And you know what, we're dating now and none of that matters anymore. So give Drew a chance and ask him out for a pint or something." I watched his eyes start to droop and laughed a little. "Get some sleep Shane and think about what I said." I stood up and ruffled his hair before walking back out and into the living room.

Kier was finally off the phone and laptop, and was sitting sipping the beer and taking to Drew. I slid down beside him and watched the movie, my thoughts were going haywire. What if Shane tells Drew about his feelings? What if Drew is disgusted and starts hating on him? Then it'll be my fault if Shane gets upset. Damn it. I seriously hope they get together though. I mean come on the Timids are the cutest thing out there. Yes, I, Laurence Beveridge, ship the Timids and have done since they met. I sounded like such a fangirl. "I'm going to bed guys, see you tomorrow." Drew mumbled sleepily and walked out, leaving me and Kier alone. Hallelujah.

We spent the rest of the night, talking about the Timids and some band stuff that we had to do while kissing occasionally. Soon Kemp was out like a light and was curled up in my lap. And I guess I must have fell asleep not long after.

Kier's POV

I hated that stupid Spider-Man movie. I don't know how many times we've watched it, but I know it's enough to stop. Well anyway, I wasn't watching it that much because I had been left to sort out some tour dates and stuff for the band. I love touring and all, but planning it is the hardest thing ever. Laurence being the best boyfriend ever though had offered to get me a beer and obviously I said yes. I looked up every now and then to see Shane walking into the kitchen, leaving Drew to chatter away to me before he noticed that I wasn't paying attention and shouted Shane back in. The poor guy was like a lost puppy, not knowing where to go. Soon my phone started ringing and I checked to see that it was Luke. I picked up and started talking. Also where the hell is my Beveridge? He's been gone for ages.

I was still on the phone two hours later when Laurence finally appeared with two cans of beer. I was now speaking to our manager though, he was mumbling on about how we need to try and promote the new tour and find some support bands for each day. And of course I was left with all the hard work. I thanked Laurence once he handed me the beer and placed it in between my legs, holding the phone up with one hand and typing away on the laptop with the other, searching around for some good bands. Obviously I knew Ashes would support us on some dates, but I needed to find other bands too. I must of missed something because when I looked up, Drew and Shane were making out on the couch. Well Shane was the only one who looked like he was enjoying it. Oh well band stuff is more important right now than the Timids kissing.

Once again Laurence had left and had followed Shane somewhere. What is up with everyone tonight? I sipped some of the beer before my phone started ringing again, making me groan in disapproval. It was Luke again, telling me that he had found some cool bands on twitter and was wondering if I could meet up with them. I mumbled an unconvincing sure and hung up, throwing my phone to the side. Logging onto twitter, I checked for the bands he was talking about and looked to see if they were any good. And we had Dead! anyway for our main support band. I knew straight away that I could get Revolution Reload for Glasgow, seeing as they supported us before and are a lovely bunch of chaps.

I was finally free when Laurence came back down. I watched the movie blankly and downed most of the beer before Drew announced that he was going to bed. That meant alone time with my Bevers. "So Laur, why did you keep disappearing?" I looked at him, biting my lip. "I was cleaning the kitchen the first time and then I was talking to Shane just then. He has feelings for Drew by the way. Like he loves him, but he thinks he wouldn't be good enough for him." My boyfriend sighed which made me frown and kiss him gently. "I thought they were dating seeing as they were practically sucking each other's faces off earlier." I was so confused. "Nah, Drew was complaining about how I got you a beer but didn't get him or Shane one, so I told him that his boyfriend could get him one and I was too busy with you. He then proceeded to make out with Shane for a joke and I followed Shane upstairs because he looked upset.", "Oh right. It'll fix itself soon enough. Anyway I found some support bands for the tour and I need to start meeting them tomorrow." I smiled sleepily and moved onto Laurence's lap, curling up like a cat. "Okay love, get some sleep." I soon feel asleep while he stroked my hair slowly. Man I love him.

// Sorry about not updating. I've not been feeling that great and my mindset for writing has been off. Sorry again guys, hope you like this chapter. x