One mistake can change everything.

Kier's P.O.V

Why the fuck did I just tell him that? Oh god I'm so stupid. I smacked my head roughly against the wall, wincing quietly. Stupid stupid stupid. I stood up silently and walked into the living room, hugging my waist. I shuffled into the kitchen and grabbed some clean clothes out of the washing basket, tugging them on before walking out the front door quietly. It was still dark outside. Thank god. I wandered around, not really having an idea where to go. Maybe I could go to the pub and chat some people up. Get my mind off Laurence. Yeah that sounded good to me.

I was talking to this sort of cute guy, trying my hardest to flirt and not imagine Laurence when doing so. I flicked my fringe out of my eyes and put on my signature smirk, asking the guy if he wanted to come back to mine. I grinned wide when he nodded and stood up, taking him back to the apartment.

~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~

"What the bloody hell Kemp?! You fucker!" Drew's voice shouted loudly, waking me up quickly. "W-What?" I slurred sleepily, rubbing my eyes lazily. I tried to sit up but felt something heavy on top of me, realising that it was the boy from the night before. Shit he was naked. I better get him out before Laurence wakes up. "Drew what's going on?" Too late. Laurence walked in and frowned at Drew before noticing me. I looked down ashamed of myself and tried to wake the guy up. "Kier, who the hell is that?" Beveridge whispered and looked at me. I shrugged and watched as the poor guy woke up. I felt terrible that he had been brought into this. "Get him out now Kemp." Drew muttered coldly and walked out, Laurence following after him.

Once the guy left, I paced around the living room. Should I go talk to Laurence? But what would I say? Sorry for being such a whore, can we still be friends? And I still really liked him, like a lot.

Plucking up the courage after a while, I walked towards our bedroom and knocked on the door. "Laurence, can we talk? I want to explain what happened." Please answer Laurence. I chewed on lip gently and waited. He opened the door slowly and looked at me. Wait why were his eyes red and puffy? Was he crying? Was he crying over me? I hesitated a little before hugging him tightly. "What's up Laur? Why were you crying?" He merely just shrugged and hugged me back. I looked up at him, his hair falling in front of his face limply and his eyes glazed over with tears. Damn all I wanted was to brush his hair away and kiss him, telling him that everything would be okay. "Right, I have some explaining to do Laurence and I need you to stay quiet while I talk, okay?" I smiled weakly at him and pulled him over to the bed, sitting him down. Now where to start.

I finished telling him about me loving him and only using the guy to get my mind off him, watching him sadly. He sighed and fiddled with his hair nervously. "Laur, please say something." I whimpered quietly and reached out to take hold of one of his hands. "The thing is Kier, I like you too. Li-Like a lo-lot." I widened my eyes and looked at him. "Really? Please don't be messing with me Beveridge." I chewed my lip and watched as he lent closer. Wait what is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? Suddenly his soft lips were pressed against mine, kissing me lightly. I hesitated before kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away slowly and whispered, "I love you Kier." I smiled wide and hugged him again. "I love you too Laurence."