I believe we'll make it through (Keveridge)

Kier's P.O.V

Sometimes I get this tingly feeling inside whenever I look at him. His ebony hair that falls in front of his face gracefully, his glistening green eyes that twinkle whenever he looks at me and don’t even get me started on his smile. The guy I’m talking about is Laurence Beveridge. My best friend who I’ve known since I was 9. And if you haven’t worked it out, I’m completely and utterly in love with him. “Kier, you alright mate?” Laurence’s voice broke me out of my thoughts. I nodded and stood up, walking out of the room quickly not wanting to speak to him right now. God I really don’t know how much longer I can live like this, ignoring him whenever he speaks to me. I’m such an idiot. Grabbing my jacket off the side, I walk off out into the rain and off towards the pub. The usual place I go to to drown out my feelings.

I would say it was a reasonable time that I got home, but I would be lying. I’m guessing it was around 6 in the morning as the Timids and Luke were still sleeping when I walked into me and Bevers’ bedroom. There was no sign of life in the room, no brightness from a laptops screen or the soft snoring noise that Laurence makes when he’s sleeping. Just an eerie silence. So where the hell is my Panda?  

// First try at an FVK story. This chapter isn't finished yet, I just wanted to see how many people would read it before continuing. If you don't listen to Fearless Vampire Killers you should really give them a try.