Keeping it a secret

Laurence's pov

"Should we keep this a secret for a while?" I chewed my lip, looking at Kier. He nodded and smiled, "If that's what you want Bevers."

We spent most of the night sitting far away from each other, which sort of killed me inside. I just wanted to kiss my Kemp and hold him close, but for now our relationship had to be restricted to just talking like friends. I smiled across the room at the red-fringed man, his signature smirk appearing at his features. "So Keveridge, why are you sitting so far away from each other?" Drew's voice chimed in. Fuck how the hell did he catch on already? It's literally only been a few hours. "Kier was being mean and stole Wetpanda from me, so I'm in a mood with him." I nodded once and stood up, walking out the room quickly and into me and Kier's bedroom.

I must've fell asleep because suddenly I felt something or someone sit on me. "Oi Bevers wake up. Everyone's asleep now." I opened my eyes and smiled up at my love. His lips were soon pressed against mine, making me smile more. I wrapped my arms around his waist, whispering "I've been wanting to do this all night." He nodded and hugged me tightly, nuzzling his head against my neck. After a while I heard and felt his soft breathing against my skin. Aw he's fell asleep.

Kier's POV

"Laurence wake up~ I want to go on a picnic." I whined childishly and poked my boyfriends stomach repeatedly causing him to stir. "I thought you'd feel asleep Kemp." Laurence looked up at me, his fringe in front of his eyes. "I did for like an hour, but I want to go on a picnic." I pouted and stood up, skipping out and into the kitchen.

I had finally gotten Laurence out of bed and made him drive us to a park. He wasn't too happy because he was still tired.

"Bevers come cuddle and eat with me." I whined childishly, making grabby hands at him. I grinned as he dropped down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Grabbing the basket of food, I handed Laur a sandwich which I had myself. I never make food so this was a surprise to Laurence. He raised a brow and took a bite before spitting it out, scrunching his face up "Kier I think the bread's out of date or something." I pouted childishly and threw the sandwich back in the basket, muttering "I shouldn't of bothered making something. I can't even make a stupid sandwich." All of a sudden Laurence's lips connected with mine, causing me to smile wide. I wrapped my arms around his neck slowly, smiling through the kiss. "I don't care if you can't make a sandwich love. I'm not that hungry anyway." Laurence's hands were soon stroking through my hair. "I love you Laurence." I smiled happily and hugged him tightly. "Love you too Kier."

Shivering, I woke up slowly and looked up at my sleeping boyfriend. He was beautiful and I wish he would realise that. I reached up and stroked his cheek, whispering "Laurence we fell asleep at the park. The boys are probably wondering where we are." I stood up slowly and grabbing the basket, running a hand through my messy hair. "C'mon let's go." I skipped off to the car, giggling.

// This is just a short chapter for now. I promise the next one will be longer and I'll update more quickly x