Chapter 29: The Buck Stops Here

Royalty POV

I had a photo shoot with Nike and everything was going smoothly! My little princess was acting like a angel and I was less moody.. I posed for a couple of more pics until they told me they brought in somebody else to take some pictures with me which was kind of odd..

I waited patiently and waited for them too come out and eventually they did and it was the last person I was trying to see..

"Karrueche" I rolled my eyes groaning

"Hey best friend!" She smiled walking towards me

"Bitch we are not friends.. ion even like yo scrawny ass like that" I waved her off

"Oh, why so bitter? Because your man doesn't want you no more? Cuz he wants somebody like me"

"Like you? That's a joke" I laughed. "Look, no matter what Qua thinks or does he knows where home is and it's most definitely not with your ass! And plus from what I've been hearing he hurt yo lil feelings now you feelin some type of way about it"

"I would be very careful about what I say if I was you" She stepped closer

"Or what? Baby girl I could snatch your lil career away from you just like that.. don't try me" I walked off going to my dressing room. I was beyond annoyed and pissed off.

I changed and left. I didn't want to be bothered with the shoot anymore. I headed to the studio where Qua was.. he really needed to get rid of this girl once and for all!!

Once I got there I got out and headed inside. I saw Take's car in the parking lot so I knew they were the only two here.. I walked in and Qua was laying down his verse. I waited patiently for him to finish when he was he greeted me

"Hey baby.. what you doing here?" He took off his headphones

"We need to talk"

"Ooooo" Take looked at Qua as if he was in trouble

"Aight" He shrugged getting up stepping out with me. "Wassup?"

"Yo lil hoe" I rolled my eyes

"You?" He asked

"No! Karrueche! That bitch tried me today talking bout sum you leaving me for her and shit.. I mean ion know who the fuck she thinks I am but I'm not about to let her come to my job fuckin wit my money talking some crazy shit"

"I'll handle it.. ion need you stressing or fighting wit my princess attached too you" He smirked kissing my head

"You better handle it" I sighed. "And who said I was yo hoe?"

"Me.. you my hoe, my lil slut, baby, bitch and everything else" He kissed my neck

"Okay,okay I get it" I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. "Promise me you'll settle this shit between you and her"

"I promise.. it's in da past" He kissed my nose making me smile. "I love you"

"I love you more"

I pecked his lips and spent the rest of the day with him in the studio. Devon was babysitting Yaté so he was straight! It was a little after midnight when we left and I was tired. I followed Qua home in my car i just wanted to eat and sleep.. I swear this little girl was giving me the weirdest cravings and the worst mood swings!

Once we got home I went upstairs and showed I put on my pajamas going downstairs too see Qua going in on some chicken wings Dev had cooked

"Damn, did you leave some for me?"