21. The Rest Of Our Lives..

"Did you remember to pick up the cakes I ordered?" I asked my husband as he entered the room.

"I did." He muffled from behind the stack of boxes he was holding.

I grabbed them and set them on the counter before turning to kiss him. "I have to wrap some last minute gifts so don't come into the room for a while." He said before kissing me again.

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve, we were hosting a party for all of our friends and family. The whole team was coming along with their families. It's a good thing our house was big.

When we were house hunting I thought it would be way too big for just the three of us

When we were house hunting I thought it would be way too big for just the three of us. However it's rare that we have the house to ourselves. If Marisol and her family isn't over then it's somebody from the team playing video games with Dak.

My phone rang interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, you need help decorating for the party?" My best friend asked from the other end of the line.

"That would be amazing! I need all the help I could get." I admitted.

"Good, because we just pulled up."

I laughed before hanging up and heading outside.

Marisol and Zeke have been through hell and back. I've never seen a couple go through what they did and come out stronger then ever. About a month after our wedding, marisol found out she was pregnant, with twins. A couple of months into the pregnancy she had a miscarriage. We were all there to help pick up the pieces after that. Then another couple of months pass and Isabella turned up missing. I almost had a heart attack when Marisol called me in a panic. They were at the mall in Dallas and she wasn't anywhere to be found. Luckily a police officer found her wondering around and she was returned to us safely.
And to top it all off Zekes ex girlfriend from college made a fake accusation that Zeke beat her when they were together years ago. Without any evidence and a completely unfair trial Zeke was put on a six game suspension. Everyone and I mean everyone was devastated.
It took a toll on him, he took off for the remainder of his suspension. He spent it in Cabo, working on himself. Marisol understood. She had stayed behind to take care of the kids. She flew out for a week to spend time with him while we watched Isabella and Elijah.

We all got through it though like any family would.

*The Next Day*

"Dak! I'm ready before you for once! Hurry people are starting to show up!" I yelled through our bathroom door.

I finished tucking my black lace long sleeve shirt into my knee length maroon skirt. I was buckling up my black high heels when Dak came out of the bathroom.

He was wearing dark jeans a maroon shirt and he was adjusting his black bow tie.

"Is Alessandra ready?" He asked.

"She is." I said, nodding to the playpen set up in our bedroom. I had her in a maroon onesie, black tights and a puffy black tutu. Around her head was a black headband with a black bow.

Dak scooped her up into his arms and we exited the room and descended down stairs.

"It's my favorite family!" Des shouted as he saw us.

"Family goals!" Switzer yelled from his side.

I looked around at everyone as they sat around joking around and drinking. It was crazy eventful getting to this point in my life but I was beyond blessed and I wouldn't have it any other way.

[This is the end! 😭 I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading! This is the last of Bianca and Dak. How'd you like it? Is there anything you wanted to happen that didn't? Let me know! 💚]