Chapter 6: Must Choose

"Uncle Harry please let me out." Gracie cried while banging on the door. After a hour of doing this she gave up and just laid on her bed. She then heard footsteps and the thing that was blocking the door was being moved as well. Harry then entered the room, "Come with me,and gather up your things." he told her while grabbing her wrist, basically dragging her off the bed.

  "Yes Un-Uncle Harry," she replied quietly. "Since you went up to that forbidden room, I guess you saw my plan and who I really am.?" he told her while walking. Gracie nodded her head, even though she didn't know his plan. "Your father is here to pick you up, sudden problems have came up. Here." he handed her a envelope, it said on the front YOU CHOSE. "Don't open it till you get home and your by yourself." he told her.

  Down stairs waiting was her father, he looked up to see the bruise on her face. " What happened to her face?" he asked. "Well we were playing outside and she ran into a tree." Harry told him. Peter just nodded in response."Bye Harry, see ya around." Peter yelled walking out the front door. They got home and Gracie ran up to her room to open the envelope.

  She quickly opened it not really why Harry would give her this. It read " Gracie I will give you three choices. There is you can give yourself up to me, give up a friend's life or your father's life. You have only three days to choose. And don't tell anyone. Sincerely Harry"  Why would Uncle Harry make me choose, I don't understand. Gracie thought to herself.

  I only have three days to choose my life, my dad's, or one of my friend's life, I don't know what to do. And worse of all I can't tell anyone. She thought to herself.