Chapter 3: Byran

Gracie got up at 10:30, and walked down stairs to the living room. She was remembering that night , thinking about her mom, and why her dad stopped being Spiderman. Peter walked downstairs it was a quarter till one and saw Gracie starring into space." Hey anyone home?" He asked waving his hand over her face.

  "Oh! Sorry dad. Lost in thought I guess." she said shrugging her shoulders. "Hey dad Jordan called can I go hang out with her?, Please." He nodded his head yes and she went got dressed. She was wearing a pair of army green shorts and a black cami. She ran out the door and went to Jordan's house.

  Jordan is in the seventh grade with Gracie and have known each other since third grade. Jordan has long blonde hair, she has a blue eye and a green eye. " Hey Jordan!"

  " Hey Grace," Jordan replied

" How about we go to my house?"  Jordan nodded her head in agreement. When they crossed the street they saw Gracie's neighbor, Bryan. Bryan and Gracie have only known each other for a little over a year." Hey Bryan!"

" Oh hey Gracie!" he replied

As Gracie and Jordan walked in Jordan was singing... " Gracie likes Byran. First comes love, then comes marriage, that's not all that's not all..." Before she could finish Gracie's dad butted in. " So you like Bryan and from what Jordan said looks like more than a little crush."

  " I don't like anyone!" She said starting to blush.

" Oh Gracie I dare you to go ask Byran to be your boyfriend!" Jordan told her. " No I will not and you can't make me!" she replied. " What are you chicken?" her dad asked. After that comment see walked outside and climbed the fence. But when she tried to go over it she fell off and Byran caught her.

   " Wow thanks"

" Don't mention it"

" Oh hey Bryan do you want to go out with me?"

" Yea!" he replied. Then Gracie walked over to her house.

  " Smooth moves" Said someone behind her.

" Uncle Harry!" She gave Harry a big hug and they walked in the house together.

" Hey good job on Bryan but got to go" Jordan said.