Chapter 4: Your the Goblin

"Harry hey, how are you?" Peter asked

"Good but I saw little Gracie Lou ask someone out," he replied

" Yea I saw her to," Peter replied

" Hey I'm really sorry about MJ,"

" It's hard but we are getting used to it." Peter answered looking down at Gracie.

" Hey Gracie would you like me to pick you up from school tomorrow and stay the night?" Harry asked breaking the silence.

"Sure, why not?" she replied

   Harry then said his goodbyes and left. The next day Gracie woke up and put on a black and green DC shirt with jeans and matching DC shoes. After she was done she put her hair in a high ponytail. She then walked downstairs and fixed her a piece of toast with nutella on it.

"Hey dad," walking past her dad.

"Hey little spider," he answered. Gracie then walked out of the house and met Jordan and Byran at the bus stop. Then Andrew walked up, " Hey nerd," he said walking past her flicking the back of her head.

  " Hey at least I know how to spell my own name Andrew or how should I say Adew that is how 'you' spell your name isn't it?"  Gracie replied.  The bus arrived and all of them got on and Andrew was murdering something such as "I will hurt you parker,"

The day finally ended and Gracie went home with Harry.

" How was school?" he asked in the car.

" Alright I guess?" she replied

" Well that's good," he replied

   They arrived at the Osborn mansion and they got out of the car and Gracie ran up to the guest bed room and set her stuff down.

" Well I have some work to do so have a look around the place; but please try to be quiet I have a meeting in an hour," Harry told her. Gracie nodded in response. Gracie went around the house then saw a staircase that read off limits.  Gracie just ignored the sign and went up the stairs. When she reached the top she saw the same body armour that killed her mother. Then she saw a little display case of an outfit and some sparks of blue in it. It looked to have a face.

  There was a little sign that read 'ELECTRO'.

"Why hello little girl, your not allowed in here," Electro said "Well my uncle said to explore the house and I am!" She replied.  Gracie then turned back around to the body armour. She looked closely and there was a sign that read 'GREEN GOBLIN'. Gracie was shocked to find out this is killed her mom. She then heard footsteps and saw it was Harry.

   " Gracie your not allowed up here!"  her yelled at her

" Your the Green Goblin!" Gracie yelled at him.

" Go to your bedroom now, I must talk to you!" he yelled at her.

" Your the Green Goblin aren't you?" she yelled once more.

"Just go to your room and we will talk!" he yelled again.

Gracie then went downstairs to her room and sat on the bed. Harry then came down and locked the door behind him.