Spiderman or Spidergirl?

Peter Parker had married Mary Jane Watson. A year after they were married they had a baby girl that they named Gracie. Gracie had blue eyes and light brown hair. Her mother said that if you didn't know it you would think Gracie and Peter were siblings.

Thirteen Years Later...

Chapter 1: Horrible Day

" Ms. Parker wake up!" Yelled Mrs. Cameron from her desk

"What?!, I'm up!" Gracie yelled as she jerked her head up.

"Didn't look like it, idiot," Andrew Jones said behind her desk. Gracie had hated him since the second grade and she is now in seventh."Oh yea who you calling idiot, idiot!" Gracie said as she was turning towards Andrew

"Ms. Parker would you like to go see the principal?" Mrs. Cameron asked."Yea I would," Gracie replied

She gathered her things and left the room. But as she left the room the bell started to ring, which meant home free baby! But tomorrow more school.

Gracie got home and her mom was on the phone with a mad look on her face. It read your so grounded for a week. She got off the phone and looked at Gracie."We will talk about this when your dad gets home"

It was 7:45 when Peter got home so it was four hours she had been waiting for a punishment. Gracie heard a knock at her bedroom door.

"Hey it's dad. Mom told me about today. We need to talk"

Her dad walked in and sat down on her bed. BOOM!!

Gracie heard her mom scream then an evil crackle.

She ran down stairs and her father followed.

"Ah, mom no!" Gracie saw something a child should never see her mother dead.

" Tell your daddy Peter Parker or should I say Spiderman

the Green Goblin is back!" the mystery man said

Her dad finally came in with a small pistol gun stepping in front of Gracie. Then he finally saw Mary Jane.

"No please!" Gracie has never seen her father cry. "Did you see who did this!"

"Someone called the Green Goblin, and he also mentioned your name and someone called Spiderman.?" she replied