Chapter 5: Not so Nice

" I'm sorry Uncle Harry. I know shouldn't have gone to that room." Gracie said. Harry slowly walked over to Gracie "Well for not following the rules you are going to be punished." he told her. Harry then took his belt off and hit Gracie with it. Tears flowed down her face, " Uncle Harry please stop!" she begged. Harry hit her three more times and said, " Don't tell anyone about this that means your father as well got it!" he said. She nodded and Harry walked out the door and shut it behind him.

     Gracie pulled up her shirt to see red marks on her back and bruises starting to form. Why would Uncle Harry hit me with a belt just for going up to a room? Gracie thought to herself. "Gracie time for dinner!" She heard Harry yell. She quickly pulled down her shirt and wiped her eyes off.

    She than ran downstairs, not talking to Harry. She then sat in her chair not saying a word and just eating. When she was done she asked to be exqused from the table. Harry nodded then she ran up to her room. She then called Jordan and then Bryan and told them what happened.

    " I thought said don't tell anyone about this!" Harry said walking in to her room. He then locked the door and took her phone. Then he took his belt and beat Gracie three times with it once hitting her face. Harry then left with her phone and blocked the door from the outside so she couldn't get out.