Time to go home

Raritys pov:

It was night time and I had just finished getting ready to go home. "Leaving so soon sugarcube" I turned round to see aj who was just getting dressed. "yes darling earlier was only meant to be a short visit, But it seems we got a bit side tracked" She looked at me before giggling, "Fine sugar but allow me to walk you home" I looked at her before accepting "of course darling" once applejack was dressed we headed towards mine. "so darling what time are you heading to college tomorrow morning?" she looked down and put a hand on the back of her neck  "whenever I wake up" "That was the answer I was expecting, pass me your phone" she handed me my phone before asking what I was doing "I'm setting an alarm on your phone and when it goes off your going to get up, I don't want you late to college or in detention for that matter okay?" She glanced at me "What if I don't want to go into college?" I took this as an opportunity to tease her "Well if you don't go to college then you wont get to see me will you darling, And we all know how much you love seeing me" I couldn't help but chuckle at her face it was so red. "true sugar, ill get up but only to see you" satisfied with her answer I gave her a kiss. We walked in silence for a bit until we arrived at mine "Would you like to come in for some tea darling?" she shook her head "I Really should be getting back to the farm I will see you soon" She gave me a kiss before she started to walk away. "ill text you" I smiled then then headed into my garage. My house was huge courtesy of my rich parents, It had 6 bedrooms 3 of them had ensuites, 4 bathrooms all equip with shower and bath, A dining room and kitchen with a breakfast bar in the middle separating them a hot tub room, a sauna, tennis courts a gym and a game room and lastly a swimming pool. I also owned a huge garage containing 1 limo, 1 jaguar, 1 lambourgini and my prize possession witch was a Harley- davidson motorbike (I had both a cbt and driving license) I couldn't ride it yet though because I was to young but I couldn't wait untill I could, For the time being I was riding a 125cc ktm in white and purple. I was standing outside the garage and decided that I was going to go in and polish my bike, considering that I was riding it into school tomorrow. It took a while and once I was done I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed (the garage and house were connected through a door that led into my outhouse) I switched the huge flat screen tv on and put on the fashion channel, I checked my phone before seeing a text message I opened the message and read through it.

(Text conversation)

AJ) hey baby I'm home xoxo

received 10.30pm

R) Hey baby I'm glad you got back safe... miss you already :( xoxo

Sent 10.32pm read

AJ) awh I miss ya to sugarcube but you will see me tomorrow :) xoxo

received 10.36pm

R) I would rather see you now ;) xoxo

Sent 10.45pm read

AJ) oh yeah and whys that? ;) xoxo

received 10.47pm

R) well that would be telling ;p xoxo

sent 10.48 read

AJ) I'm gonna go sleep now so I'm up in time to see you tomorrow :) night princess sleep well xoxo

received 10.50

R) Fine darling night sweet dreams xoxo

sent 10.55 read

I settled down in my blankets after texting on and off with applejack, I fell asleep almost instantly and couldn't wait untill tomorrow.

(next day)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I rolled over and slid my finger across the screen to silence it. I stayed laying down a minute trying to wake myself up before getting ready to go to college. My phone buzzed twice on my night stand before I rolled over to see who it was.

(Text messages)

Aj) okay Im awake like you asked but I will be late in as I have to get the bus.

Recieved 7.30am

Aj) mind covering for me in form?  Checked the times and because of the weather they are gonna take a hour longer than usual.

Recieved 7.40

I checked the times to make sure she wasn't using them as an excuse to go back to sleep and it turns out she was telling the truth. I decided I would cover for her in form, but I weren't happy that she had to use public transport as it wasn't very reliable. I text her back telling her that I could give her a lift but she refused. "ARGH so stubborn" I murmered to myself. I eventually got up to get ready, I went over to my wardrobe to choose my outfit. I was wondering to myself what I could wear today. I finally decided on wearing my purple leather bottoms, A white tank top, my purple leather jacket and my purple boots. I jumped in the shower for a hour before getting out and sorting my hair and make up, I checked the time to see if it was time to leave and sure enough it was I was able to leave a little late today considering I was taking my ktm. I walked downstairs grabbing my bag purse and keys and headed towards the garage, Hopping on my bike and kicking it to life I rode out the garage and headed to college. It was going to be a shock for the others though as none of them knew that I could ride a motorbike. It was my own little secret because I always had to be the ladylike one, But occasionally I liked to be a bit more tomboyish.