She left me?

Raritys pov:

I was waiting outside for fluttershy and rainbow dash, When they finally came out we went and sat down "Sorry again girls, I didnt mean to interupt you" They both just looked at me still feeling embarrassed. Rainbow dash was the first to speak "Its okay, Well its not, But it will be okay, Just dont tell anyone" I agreed to stay quiet and started to focus on the task at hand "So fluttershy, I kinda came here to see if you could help me?" She looked at rainbow dash concerned "erhm.. sure? what can I help you with?" "I need your help to write a song" She looked at me a bit confused at first so I decided to clear it up for her "Okay, here goes, I need your help to write a song because me and applejack had a argument. I kinda hinted that she was cheating on me, We made up but I feel like I still have alot of making up to do". She looked at me a bit shocked and so did rainbow dash before she answered me "I will help you write a song" I looked at her suprised I didnt expect help considering that her girlfriends bestfriend is applejack. "Thank you fluttershy". After I had asked for her help we decided to meet tomorrow night to study (obviously because I was spending tonight with aj). I stayed a bit longer at fluttershys and we had a drink and a catch up. I realized that I didnt know when I was being picked up by aj or what time for that matter. I decided to text her 'Hey darling I just wondered what time  you were coming to meet me and where you was meeting me text me back soon xoxo' I sent the text and waited for a reply, After a minute my phone buzzed but I didnt like the text that followed it from aj 'Hey, yeah sorry bout that but we cant be together im so sorry but please dont hate me' I was still at fluttershys and both her and rainbow noticed that my mood had changed. I didnt know how to feel it felt like I had been stabbed, I know we hadent been together long but I thought she was going to be mine forever. Before I knew it I had fluttershys arms round me I hadent even noticed that I was crying. "Whats wrong rarity talk to me" it was fluttershy that was talking to me but I couldnt seem to get any words out. I managed to look at her eventually but all I could do was show her my phone, Rainbow dash walked over to the table and took the phone out of fluttershys hands. Halfway through reading it she dropped my phone on the table her face was bright red "HOW DARE SHE DO THIS TO YOU! SHES MY BESTFRIEND BUT THATS NOT RIGHT! HOW DARE SHE BREAK UP WITH YOU OVER A TEXT!" She stood up and kissed fluttershy "watch rarity ill be back later I need to have a word with applejack" fluttershy looked worried because of how angry rainbow dash was "o-okay dashie but please dont be to mean" After she had pinkie promised fluttershy that she wouldnt she left to find applejack. I was sitting in fluttershys after she had made me a tea, Dash had been gone for a while and fluttershy was getting worried. We had talked about what had just happened and I felt slightly better, Fluttershy had offered for me to stay with her and rainbow for tonight, I decided to take her up on the offer and she showed me the spare room. After she had showed me we went and sat back downstairs. We were swapping storys while fluttershy was plating my hair (I found it relaxing for some reason) we got onto the subject of how we met eachother, fluttershy went first.

(Fluttershys flashback)

I was walking down the stairs of the block on my way to lesson when I bumped into a rainbow haired  girl I fell over but luckily I kept my balence enough to not completely fall down the stairs anyway the rainbow haired girl was looking at me concerened and helped me to stand up, I was so shy that I just ran away. I didnt know that she was on the running team in school so she caught up fast. When she got to me she grabbed me by the arm to slow me down. When I finally stopped she asked what my name was. After we had talked for a while she asked if she could have my phone so I gave it to her. She typed something in and handed it back to me before she ran off shouting text me. I was about to tell her I didnt have her number until I looked down and turned my phone on. I keyed in my code and my contact screen popped up so I scrolled down it only to find a name in the adress book that wasnt familliar. I read the name out and pretty sure my face went bright red because she had named herself 'That hot girl I bumped into. I texted her on and off for most of the day until she asked me to sit with her at lunch.

(End flashback)

I was intriqued by the story and had to ask "And thats when you met me right?" she nodded at me and I smiled. I was about to tell her how I had met applejack when suddenly the front door flew open and rainbow dash walked in... Followed by applejack.