Sleepover

We were sitting at the table eating dinner with granny smith and big Mac. Applebloom was with rainbowdash, scootaloo and sweetiebell having a sleepover so she wasn't here. The conversation was quite enjoyable, we were all laughing and smiling and just enjoying some harmless banter. After dinner applejack and me excused ourselves as we were finished and headed upstairs. We were sitting in ajs room just enjoying eachothers company, I was watching Netflix and she was trying to finish a song for the rainbooms. I kept letting my eyes wonder to the blonde bombshell sitting at her desk in her room (it was next ro the wardrobe in the corner) everytime my eyes landed on her I couldnt help but smile, suddenly applejack stood up and walked over to me. I was looking up at her after she had walked over to me and I noticed she was grinning "what are you grinning at applejack?" I asked, her grin turned into a smile then she sat right next to me and said "I'm grinning because I know your attention is focused on me not the film", "yeah and?" I was getting a little bit embarrassed when she said that, "I like it" she said in a lower voice. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and I started blushing badly, something about that voice made me feel all strange. I was taken aback a bit when I suddenly felt ajs lips on mine but I soon snapped out of it and started kissing her back. We stayed like that for a bit untill I broke the kiss to get air. I was out of breath from it and even more out of breath when I saw how dark applejacks eyes were, They were full of love and lust. I know she wanted me and I'm sure my eyes were just as dark as hers. I lunged at applejack catching her lips in mine and pushing her back onto her bed. Applejack quickly regained control of the situation by flipping me over so she was ontop of me , she was stronger so I couldnt move when when she pinned my hands above my head . "You sure I'm what you want sugarcube?" She asked, without hesetation I nodded "Tell me don't nod" she commanded. "I'm sure aj its you and only you I want" I managed to breath out, "good" she replied we then went back to kissing. I didn't get much sleep that night as my mind was reeling from what had happened a few hours ago with the kiss, why didn't aj take it further? I still couldnt stop thinking about it and it was keeping me up "oh man" I whispered to myself, just then aj rolled over and put her hand over my waist, this was making it harder for me because her face was so close to mine. My constant  moving must have woken applejack because she opened her eyes and was looking at me. "Can't sleep sugar?" She asked I blushed "just a bit worked up from earlier" I said "oh really?" applejack asked, she then rolled on top of me "want me to fix that?". "Yes" I said without even blinking. "Okay, just get comftable and ill fix this situation  for you"."okay" I said barely audible.