Pain, Love, Found

Nico's POV

My heart dropped to my stomach. I laid her down on the floor and tapped her cheek repeatedly.

"Y/N? Y/N?!"

She didn't reply.

I looked over at her leg and saw that more blood was starting to drip from the gash. I ripped my shirt sleeve and put pressure of the gash to make it scab up. As I did this, her eyes opened slightly and a painful groan came from her lips. Her E/C eyes turned to me and she cried painfully.

"It hurts!!" she screamed. "Make it stop! Please make

"Hold on, it's gonna be ok!" I told her, but I knew it wouldn't be. I had to take her to the fire lake. So, I picked her up and   took her to the fire lake, doing my best to avoid any monsters. When I got there I laid Y/N down next to it and cupped some fire into my hands taking a little sip. Then, I opened Y/N's mouth very slightly and put tiny drops of fire into it. "You'll be fine.."

I helped her sit up and lean her head against my shoulder. Although it was extremely hot, I shuddered. What if Y/N died down here? No, that can't happen.

"Nico?"  Y/N said in a weak voice. 

"Yeah?"

"Why do you help me? I'm the main problem here. If I didn't go to camp, I wouldn't have been part of any prophecy and neither would you. I deserve to be in Tartarus."

I turned my head to look at her and slightly blushed at how close we were and said, "I do it because I love you."

She smiled and, finally, her lips were in mine. We stayed like this for a while until we both heard a scream. I pulled away and looked to where the source came from. An old looking satyr with nothing but a ripped T-Shirt on was being held down by what looked like a giant spider.

I pulled out my sword and told Y/N to wait for me while I help the satyr. I sneak up behind the spider and stab its big behind. It shrieked and turned into dust. When I look at the satyr, I froze. He stared at me and, with a pleading voice, he said, "Help me."

He passed out.

I LOVE YOUUUUUU! Shout Out To:
@MissKnowItAll2