Road Trip

I wake up to a harsh shaking. I open my eyes slightly and see him. Lorenzo, he was even more hot than usual. I see him standing there in a just a towel. I turn around to stop my eyes.

"What do you want?" saying with my raspy tired voice looking at the clock. It was only four AM!

"Get up" he says in his Alpha voice. This must be serious. But I decide to give him a hard time and go back to sleep. He sighs.

"Do I have to make you?" He says annoyed now.

"I'm tired" I say slurring my words. It was way to early. Suddenly I feel a pair of cold bare hands grab me by my waist and pull me out of the bed. Suddenly I was standing on my two feet. He was so god damn strong.

"There was no need for that" I say shyly embarrassed that I was barely wearing nothing.

"Get dressed, we're going on a road trip" he says leaving my room. My eyes trail down his body...Uhh I needed to stop.

Where were we even going at four AM in the freakin morning. Maybe he was taking me home? But there was no reason he would do that he made it clear I was staying here.

I take a quick shower and get dressed. After that I head downstairs. The Beta was downstairs with a bag. I guess he was going?

"Are you coming with us?" I ask confused. Well he was the Alpha's beta. He ignores my question.

"Hello?" I ask feeling annoyed. Man these people. So damn bipolar. I hadn't even done anything I was forced here. Do they forget that?

I ignore it and grab an apple. I wasn't really hungry. This pack made me lose my appetite.

"You might need an extra bag of clothes" a voice says but I knew it was Lorenzo.

"Where are we going on this road trip ?" I ask so confused. They could at least tell me. They woke me up and no one ever should do that.

"Not your business, now go pack a bag" he says leaving out the door. I roll my eyes and rush upstairs to get my stuff packed.

I head back downstairs and head outside. I see the same van I was kidnapped in before. I sigh. Yay another car ride with him.

I get in the front seat. I guess the Beta wasn't coming? I look at Lorenzo wanting answers.

"Your Beta isn't coming?" I say resting my head on the seat still exhausted.

"He needs to keep an eye on the pack" he says starting the car.

"Lorenzo where are we going?" I ask. This was bugging me. I'm not a hostage.

He ignores me as he concentrates on the road.

"How long is this road trip" I ask.

"Ten hours" he says acting as  if it was nothing. What the hell? Ten hours.

I decide not even to argue, it's not like he'd stop the car anyways. I rest my head on the seat trying to sleep. It always goes by fast while sleeping.

What seemed like hours, I finally wake my eyes up. I look at the clock but sadly it was only five AM. Ughhh I had only slept an hour which felt like more than an hour.

"Can't we just get a hotel?" 

"We just stared driving Audrey" he says, he seemed tired as well.

"Please" I ask hoping. He looks at me annoyed.

"We won't get a hotel until tonight" he says. Tonight? No.