The Dream

My eyes flicker open. I look around. I can't see anything but the blinding of the darkness. My skin was nothing but rough and cold. There was nowhere to go. No light. No hope. Tears stream down my face. Scared to move. To look anywhere. Blood crying screams shout everywhere. I cover my ears choking on tears screaming for all of it to stop. Everything needed to stop. Suddenly my... my mother appears through the darkness. She appeared in a white beautiful dress. She looked just like me.

She comes near me and wipes my tears. Her touch made me feel like there was hope. Like everything was going to be okay. She looked like an angel. I cried wanting this to be real. This wasn't real. She was dead. She can never come back again. Ever. I look away from her angelic face. Knowing that this was all a dream. I glance at her one more time. But what I see is not what I was expecting. She was nothing like my mother. She had blood all over her dress. Her eyes were pitch black piercing through my soul. Blood  streamed down her face. I scream in tears. I close my eyes. Reminding myself it's all fake! It's fake...it's fake.

               ~       ~         ~       ~

I wake up realising that I was still stuck in this damn car. With this murderous Alpha. He looks at me and looks back away. The car stops in front of a huge house. It was huge. It looked like a large castle. This was the biggest pack house I've seen. There pack land was huge. It was a whole town here.  The beta gets out of the car and opens the door for me and pulls me out of the car harshly then needed. I look at him with hatred. If only I wasn't tied up...

"Take her to the room and have her wait there until I am there" the Alpha says demanding the beta. The beat leads me inside the beautiful house. There were chandeliers everywhere and marble floors. I look around only to see that everyone was staring at me with disgust even the children. Did they even know there Alpha forced me here? I did not want to be here.

We end up at a door. The beta unties my hands and let's me into the room. The room was huge. The bed was huge. There was marble flooring. The walls were a dark red color. Everything was so fancy.

"Stay here, there will be guards outside the door. So don't plan escaping." He says staring at me heavily. They acted as if I were a hostage? Last time I checked mates don't treat there mate like there a fucking hostage? This made me angry.