Love me?

Skylar's Pov:

"Sammy im sorry it was a stupid mistake" i said completely out of breath

"Your not allowed to make stupid mistakes princess"

"Sammy please" i begged

"PLEASE WHAT DID YOU SAMMY PLEASE WHEN YOU FUCKED HIM"

"Im sorry sam im really really sorry it will never happen again I swear"

"I know it wont you will learn from your mistakes with every punishment you will get from this day forward" he laughed and walked out the room.

I cryed and cryed my body was hurting so bad and he didnt care this isn't love. I dont think he knows what love is. Love is when you cant live without them not abuse. I wish he would just kill me already and take me out of my misery.
Sam walked back in the room and unchained me.
"You ready princess" he asked.

Then he pushed me on the wall and started kissed me i didnt know if i wanted to kiss back or not. He smacked me and pushed me on the bed. (she's in the punish room he has everything in there)
"We can do this the easy wah or the hard way sky"
I just layed there numb wondering is he gonna rape me. He climbed on top me and kissed me again, i kissed back this time i didnt wanna piss him off again. He started grinding on me i was scared to move. He went down to my neck then my breast i didnt move maybe if i just let him do what he wants he'll forgive me. But, did i want him to? Was i ready for him again? Was he gonna do this then forgive me? Maybe if i act like i love him back i can plan my esscap? And thats when i knew what hat to be done.
————————————————————————
IM BACK BITCHES!!😂
So im currently home with my family for the holidays and im starting to feel a little better. I dont care about the hateful comments either i like my book and my fans like my book. I will be going through and fixxing the mistakes on every chapter im going to finish this book yall. I got so many nice messages from alot of yall and i have to say yall made my day. I love all of you. I will also update again tonight so yall be ready