The hyper wolf. And the two daughters of the past lord

"Well it's very nice to meet you! Now stay here and rest me Donna and Garroth are going to get some medicine potions. So rest up!" Aphmau said before leaving out the door with Garroth and Donna. Donna waved at you before leaving and shouting the door. You fell back your hair sprawling around you." Ok so I've got three people helping me. Well that's bad a protector shouldn't need help or want help." To you that's how you think it is, but even protectors need help.
—————————————————-
Donna, Aphmau,and Garroth were walking  down the path to the plaza." So what do you guys think of (M/n). Too me he seems really sweet!" Aphmau said smiling. "To me as well lady Aphmau. But he seemed..... out of it, did you see the tiredness in his eyes? He seemed exhausted. "Garroth said thinking to when he saw your eyes"His beautiful eyes.WAIT WHAT?!?" He thought.

" Yeah I did. But what do you expect he has been traveling for who know's how long, we just need to make sure he's ok." Donna answered. Opening the door to her shop.

——————————————
You were just staring at the ceiling, bored out of your mind. Until you felt a presence enter the house."Aphmau! Are you here? I came to drop of Lilith and Alina! Hello?" You heard a voice of a woman say. You heard giggling after." Alina stop playing with my tail, it tickles!". The woman said.

Then you heard little girl's giggling. You heard them coming up the stairs. You sat up and stared at the door. The bedroom door opened to reveal a female werewolf, wearing clothes armor with green eyes and brown ears and tail and grey/ silverish hair. With two little girls behind her, one that had long red brownish hair and blue eyes wearing a red dress. And a shorter one with long black hair, amber eyes, and was wearing a purple and white dress. The werewolf stared at you for a bit, then she told the girl to stay back.

She slowly crept towards you, when she got close enough she started sniffing you. You were used to this kind of behavior from werewolf's that's how they got to know you.

" You smell like sweat." She said pulling her head out of your chest." And illness mainly illness."

You smiled , but since you were exhausted. It came of as more of a grimace.

"Yeah I know. That happens when you travel for two months." You said giggling as she started to sniff your neck.

"(M/n) we're back!" You heard Aphmau's voice call out

"Mama!!" Both of the little girls ran to her and Garroth and hugged their legs.

"Hey! What are my two little angels doing up here?" Aphmau said picking the tallest one up one of them up will Garroth picked the littlest one.

"Hi Lady Aphmau!" The she wolf greeted happily .

"Hi Leona." Aphmau answered back with a smile on her face.

Donna squeezed past them and brought out a bottle of medicine and a spoon.

She poured the medicine into the spoon and held it out to you.

" Here sweetie this should help with the sickness."

You took it but your mind was telling you not to.

Other people might need it later.

After gulping down the potion down, you could felt the sleep potion affect kick in immediately.

Your eyes started to drop, your shoulders slumped. Donna could tell right away. She gently pushed you down and tucked you in.

"Go to sleep ok. You really need it."

And just like that you gave up your fight to sleep and you were surrounded by darkness.

—————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry I've been out for so long I've been busy with band and other stuff! I'll be deleting some of my stories maybe or either discontinue if until I can find the time to write them and get started writing future stories I have planed. So yeah bye!!!

TKT2004

Word Count: 667