Chapter 9

I woke up. The birds chirping outside was really beautiful over here. You can literally see birds from my bed sitting on the branch and singing. I smiled by seeing this view. I saw that other bed was empty. In the sense it was literally empty. No clothes, no mattress, no stuffs nothing. What might have happened to him that he actually left!

I took shower and went straight to the college canteen to have my mocha and my daily breakfast. I sat in corner and opened my phone. I started reading wattpad. Its the best app to occupy when you are bored. I started reading the stories.

I heard a knock on my table. I saw and it was Ethena.

"Hey whats up?",she smiled and grabbed an apple from my plate. "Hey! nothing much was getting bored. You up so early?",I replied politely. "Now what can I say. I am a morning person!",I smiled at her reply. I really wanted to ask about Zac but thought of asking later.

"What you are doing at lunch?",she asked. "Most probably have my lunch??",I told and we both burst into laughter. "No idiot. I meant you gonna have lunch with me. As we both have class together. I checked the timetable.",she replied in excitement. "Wow! sounds great.",I said.

Soon we heard the bell and we drifted to our respective classes. Only the first period was different and others was same. 

As I entered class I saw Zac in the back seat. He had his earphones on and closed his eyes. I just don't know by seeing him I only remember Addy.

"Hey!", I waved and sat beside him. He opened his eyes and saw me. We saw each other for like microseconds and then he got up, went straight to the first bench. 

We had our Finance class in which each of us had to give our introduction to the class. Soon I dont know when class ended, me and Ethena went straight to cafeteria to have lunch. We took our lunch and I was now gonna ask about Zac.

"Hey I just wanna ask about-",I was cut as I heard her phone ringing. "Excuse me",she said and moved aside. I took a table at the corner of the cafeteria. I saw Ethena going excited of something and was running towards me. "Hey!!! I HAVE A GREAT NEWS",she was literally screaming. "Hold on girl! Calm down now and tell me.", I said her. "I am gonna be your new roommate!", she said excitedly and hugged me, "Zac moved in my room because actually I asked him yesterday if he is fine with it cause in my room there is a freak and I really dont like him. I hope you dont have problem with it?", she asked with a hope in her eyes. "Ofcourse I dont have a problem idiota",I said her. "You know Italian? ", she asked. "Just basics", I smiled and replied.

Oh this was reason that Zac moved. I am really idiot and I thought that he left because he has problem with me.

And that evening, I helped Ethena to move in my room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov:

"You heard me. Did you understand what you have to do Ethena?", I asked her.

"Yeah. I got it. Dont worry I'll take care of it.",Ethena replied. I truly trust her. She is the only girl in this school , where trust lies in my heart. 

"Ok! But stick to your plan. Dont even utter any truth.Please",I pleaded her.

"Don't worry. Trust me.",she hugged me and kissed my cheeks and left.

This is the first time I am dependent upon someone. If she breaks my trust then I don't know who to trust. But lets not think worst, I know she'll do as discussed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saleena Pov:

"Shift all the shoes in this cupboard.",Ethena said. I took all my shoes in the cupboard what she directed. "Oh my god! Are you daughter of some president or king?", she asked with surprised voice. "No. My father is just business man. Why will you ask that?",I asked while arranging my shoes on the rack. "Are you fucking with my mind! These are from Louis Vuitton , Jimmy Choo  !!!! Can I pleaseee try these.",she asked and I giggled. "Of course! You can use them Ethena.", I said and she hugged. I really have  a lot of interest in shoes more than clothes. So most of my saving....ok ok my dad's money use to go to my shoes. Now we should move on...

We took some popcorn and settled for some Netflix!

"Ok what your background?",I asked her in middle of our movie. I really wanted to know this girl.

"My parents have a small bakery shop in Italy. I joined Harvard by really studying my ass off. I worked day and night for my parents to reach till here and study business.", she smiled. "I bet you didnt have to work this hard to get into this college. Come on you are your father's princess.", She said. "NO! Actually even my story is same. Even I studied my ass off!",I giggled and said.

Soon I don't know when the movie ended and we drifted off the sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys had a really beautiful Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. I hope you liked the chapter.

Comment and vote!

xoxo:)