Gerard.....

Your pov

Im so excited to be going on tour with My Chemical Romance! Knowing them there is probably not gonna be alot of room, so I'll just tell them to put me with Gerard. I only bring needs I'll need like: pads, tampons, bras, undies, a bathing suit (cause its summer) also my makeup and hair products. "Hey y/n I'm back!" I hear a familiar voice... Oh no its f/n. "So it was awesome at the concert and gerard asked me to be his girlfriend!" F/n said as she approached me. "I'll be right back" I said back to her hiding my suitcase. "Ok, I'll tell you more about Gerard!" I quickly went to the bathroom and since am ready, i texted Gee to pick me up. I got buzz andnf it said in 5 mins. Thank god! I dont want to be with this lier. I come out of the bathroom and I look at f/n with a face
"Tell me more" I said to her trying to act surprised when I know hes my Boyfriend and she knows shes lying.
"Ok, so basically gerard saw me in the crowd, and asked me to meet him backstage, and he told me to be his girlfriend!" She said waving her hands in the air. "No way!" I said pretending to actually care. "Yeah I know right, he said hes gonnna pick me up any moment now!" We heard a knock on the door. Me knowing its gerard and f/n pretending its her "boyfriend". "Aren't you gonna get it?" She told me "I thought gerard was gonna pick you up?" I said smirking devilishly. "R-right! Thats Gerard" She said nervously. "Uhm hi! Wheres the love of my life?" Gerard said as he came in the room. "What?" F/n saif confused af. "Y/n the love of my life! My one and only!" Gerard said presenting me in a cheerfull way.
"We should get going, we don't wanna be late?" I said taking out my bag. "We do not! lets go hot stuff!" Gerard said linking our arms together. "y/n you never told me any thing about this man?" f/n said in consusion at this ponit. "I thought you knew who this was, f/n!" Screaming at her mad now.
"Oh, you son of a -, you left your best friend for your boyfriend? pretending to actually care about y/n." Gerard said looking at f/n with a deadly face.
"Lets go y/n, no time to waste on this piece of trash!" Gerard tuged on my arm and we were off.
*Tike Skip*
We were standing in front of the bus, waiting for Ray and Frank. I didnt need to wait for Mikey because, well mikey and gerard are brothers, so they live together. 5 mins later Gerard went to the bathroom but never came back. "Hey y/n the bus is tiny, so you're gonna have to share.."
"I know that, I'm ok with you guys putting me with gerard."
"I'm back, what happened while i was gone?" Gerard was talking super fast and he was very happy and sweaty.
Mikey was about to answer but then a wiff of Gerard's secent."Dude! Who did you smash in that bathroom?! You smell like sex and a bunch of perfume!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY MIKEY!?" I was furious af. I was not taking it today! "Y/n come smell him!" Mikey held my hand bring me to Gee.
"GERARD I SWEAR TO PETE WENTZ, YOU BETTER AND I MEAN BETTER TELL ME WHAT YOU DID BEFORE I BRAKE UP WITH YOU AND SMACK THE GAY OUT YOU!" I was so mad! I tried to hold back tears but they came out one by one. "Oh no y/n what happened?" Frank ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. "It-it was G-Gerard!" I said through my hiccups and tears. "Why do you DO THIS!?" Frank yelled at gerard having the feeling of smacking him. "You're hurting this beautiful, smart, kind women who cares so much about you.
Why? Why cant you see that?" Frank carried me and took me to his apartment, he said he wants to talk with me. "Y/n what exactly happened?" Frank was really supportive and he listened carefully to everything I said.
"Listen I need you to know I'll be there for you (cue friends theme song) if Gerard does anything stupid or regretful, just come to me, okay?"
Frank is really reassuring unlike his friend, which I will not speak of.
"We should probably go?"
"Nah, we leave tomorrow we're just leaving our bags in the bus."
"Good, I just wanna lay down and sleep!"
"You can sleep her, I'll sleep in the living room."
"Frank no its ok, its your apartment you sleep in here I'll sleep in the living room."
"Y/n no! I insist you sleep here!"
"I'm already on my way to the couch!"
I said running out the room without frank knowing.
"Y/N!" Frank was behind me. All I felt was a push and I remember he fell on me, whiling giggling at each other.
Then Gerard was outside and we got up and left the apartment from the back. "Hey lets stay in the bus and we'll wait for the guys tomorrow.
Y/n?"
When he said that I already had that in mind, so i2 ran and went inside the bus. There was a big room at the end of the hall and 4 bunks while in the middle of the bus was a small kitchen and it had 2 booths. "Wow!" Was all I said before frank picked me up bridal style and carried me to the big room.
He pushed me on the bed and started to kiss my neck, leaving tiny hickeys.
"F-Frank get off of me!" I said through ny giggles. "Your too delicious!" Frank said, but then he heard a voice, I did too so he covered my mouth.
"Y/n are you in here?" Its gerard.
"I'm gonna hid in the bathroom."
Frank said going to the bathroom and closing it.
"Y/n omg I'm soo fucking sorry! I know your not okay! But please listen to me!" Gerars said holding my face in his hands.
"Ok, but I'm gonna change so could you lock the door?" I said grabing my phone and texting Frank to leave. Immediately get a text back telling me he left a long time ago.
"Uhm why do you habe hickeys?"
"Thier not hickeys! I'm just very intchy.."
"Well y/n I smelled like sex cause there was a couple who were making out in the bathroom and stank up the whole place! I told them to get a room, and the lady sprayed perfume on me, and I was sweaty cause the guy was chasing me around and I lost him just in time." As he finshed all I felt was two arms wrapping around my waist and pushing me onto the bed. "You look so fucking hot in those shorts!" Gerard crawled ontop of me and found my g-spot on my neck. I moaned a little till he took off my shorts. "Too bad these shorts have to go! They were very nice."
"Gerard! Please I wanna sleep!" I was lying i just didnt want this as much as he did."
"But y/n Destroya hasn't happened yet! And I can make you moan more then I did in that song... And louder too.." He said that with a smirk, oh no I am gonna loose my virginity to Gerard? Welp I asked for this..
"Y/n I've had a buldge all day long! Its been waiting for you, and now its gonna get it!" Gerard quickly took off my shirt and I was only left with the same color lacey bra and underwear.
"Oh! Y/n You war the prettiest things but they need to go! Which one first?
You know what? Lets get this party started! Off with the panties!"

* To Be Continued*
This chapter is so ling but it was juicy! ;) GRAVITY DON'T MEAN TOO MUCH TO ME! ... ill go home. Bye!