Gerard Way pt.2

Your p.o.v
As i walked in i saw no one else. "So where did everyone go?" I asked kinda confussed, but hey its just me and him. "Oh dont worry love its just you and me" he said the in the sexiest voice ever. He started to walk towrds you and pinned you to a wall "so you got a backstage pass huh?, thats good we can have some alone time"... "The guys always leave me after a show, so this time I used it wisely and went after the prettiest girl that I can find, y/n your the lucky pretty girl that's all alone .....with me" he said the last part slowly in the ear. "So the guy in the black hoodie wa yo-" before I could finish my question, he kissed my lips and I felt his warm body against mine. He picked me up bridal style to the couch in the room. He sat me down gently. "Y/n, you are so godamn beautiful and I wouldn't have any other girl. Please stay with me?"

He basically begged me to stay with him even though I have a roomate whos probably waiting for me to get back at home, worried to death. "Take me home first" I asked I'm planning to leave a note for y/f to let her believe that i was gonna go over to my parents house for a few months. After I made my request Gerard picked me up bridal style again but this time put me in his car. "So are you gonna stay woth me?" He made puppy dog eyes while doing that. Oh i camt say no to that epically Gerard Way! "Oh ok I'll stay, but only a few months."  He yelled in excitement and pulled me in for a passionate kiss that lasted a while too.

Once we got to the building, we saw Ray I waved at him. "Y/n you know him?!" Gerard said in shock "yeah I was signing earlier and he said i had a lovely voice but I doubt that." Answering back. "Gerard?!" Ray yelled across the hall. "Dont Gerard me! You guys left me!" Gerard was angry now but a cute knid of angry like he was jealous that Ray met me first. "Lets go y/n i dont want to see him!" He grabbed your hand ans stromed off. Once we entered our house I looked around for y/f but l couldn't find her. Oh well I left the note and headed back to Gerard. "Lets go" I didn't sound excited beacuse I was hoping to find y/f her but i didnt see her.I actually thought she was gonna be here worried about me for once, but here i am not being a slite bit sad leaving this apartment. "Lets go" I said as I left this trash house. Once we got to the car I looked at the clock in the radio: 12:34am Gerard heard me yawn and he put on "I dont love you" as i fall asleep I see a smile across Gerards face as he sing softly. "So long and goodnight my princess" he said in a sweet voice as i drifted to sleep.