I dont know anymore!

Your pov

I heard a knock on my door. I instally thought it was f/n but she left me for her boyfriend. "Y/n open up please we're sorry!" It was Gerard.. "Yeah I'm sorry for telling you to leave Gerard!"
That was Frank. "I'm sorry for lying to you baby!" He called me his baby... At this point I didn't care. "Y/n L/n open this door so I could hug you and tell you that I- I love you!" I stared to blush, but that was Frank, i feel like he was asking for it. All I heard was a slap in the face. It wad Gerard hitting Frank I know it. I got up and headed to the door and placed myself on the floor, thrn i satred to sing....

Well ... If you wanted honsty thats all you had to say, I never want to let you down or have you go its better off this way. For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, remember when you broke your foot jumping out second floor... I stared to cry at this point. Im not okay im not oookkkk Gerard, frank, you wear me out. 

I got up in my underwear and croptop and i opened the opened the door to a crying emo band. "Y-y/n I'm soo sorry that I put you in pain!" Gerard said while getting up. "Y/n I feel like shit! I wish I could just go back and undo what I did.!" Frank said on his kness begging for me to forgive him.
"Im not o fucking kay... But i still love you guys." I said holding my arms out for the guys to approach me. Gerard ran full force almost knocking me off my feet. "Y/N I'M SO FUCKING SORRY I LIED TO YOU. I FEEL LIKE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU HERE WITH ME! Y/N I LOVE YOU!" Gerard said as he carried me and spun me around and then put me down to plant a kiss on my lips. "My turn!" Frank said phushing gerard on the side. He quickly kissed me amd hugged me like tomorrow dosent exist. "Frank you know i love Gerard with all my heart, but I'll still accept your hugs!" I said as he huged me harder. " y/n you know you don't have pants right?" Mikey looked at me in confusion. "Yeah, either way isn't gerard gonna see this sooner or later?" I said giving Gerard a smirk. I could tell hes blushing. "Oh boo!" The rest said as they laughed along with my dirty joke. We'll y/n I'm glad you, Gerard,and frank got things all good now. But if you wont mind our bus is leaving tomorrow for tour." Mikey said reassuring everyone.
"Y/n?" Gerard said as he got on one knee. "Will you join us for tour?" He said as he pulled out a ring pop. "Omg absolutely!" I said like a little girl.   "She said yes!" Gerard said as he picked me up bridal style. "Geard Arthur Way put me down! If we're leaving tomorrow, I gotta get my clothes ready!" I said while hes spinning me around. "Oh yeah sorry y/n" Gerard said rubing the back of his neck. "its okay babe"I told him as I walked away to get my things ready. Everyine left except for Gerard who was starring at my butt, I looked to my side "enjoying the view honey?"I said now turing around. "Yep!" He said snapping out of his daydreming.
"You perve! Also your friend down there is popping out." I said pointing at his crotch. "What! Oh My God I'm soo Sorry Uhm er I got to go! Bye Snacc!" Gerard said closing the door behind him. He called me a snacc... Wow.. My boyfriend knows how to chram the me the right way.
Do you want a picture of Gerard way? Yes ok!

Oh my he looking like a snacc!

Gerard is a snacc... Ok I'll go home