The Walk .. or not?

Your p.o.v.

6:00 pm

As I walked out the elevator Ray went the opposite of me and heads left while i head straight for the exit door. I walked out the building and start walking towrards the concert which was being held in a park called Duglas Park. I saw someone a man I think coming my way but I ignored him. As we got closer he bumped into me making me fall on the ground. "Omg! i am so sorry i..its..all my fault oh no!!" He said trying to help me up. I took his hand "no its my fault i didnt see you coming" ( thats a lie i did) "Sooo...are you going to the concert?" He asked if he wanted me to go. "No I couldn't afford it" I said sad and ashamed. "Oh, well i got a back stage pass to my...uhm...er..I...mean their band if u wanna see them?" I was so close to screaming but i didnt instead I hugged him. "Thank you so much!! Omg how can I pay you back!?!" I asked like if there was no tomorrow, "well a kiss well be nice..." I heard a faint whisper, "what?" I asked knowing exactly what he said. "Oh nothing" he said trying not to blush. I felt his pain I blushed so hard so I peeked his cheek. "Thank you again for this!" "No problem" he said scratching the back of his head. "Well cant wait to see you later beautiful!😉" he said as he walked off. I blushed so hard I even scremed a bit.