"I'm sorry to scare you, but I need your help." A small voice said.

I spun around to see the tiny hobbit from the forest in my room.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I am Bilbo Baggins from Hobbiton. I came here with 13 dwarfs and a wizard. We were on are way to the Lonely Mountain when your guards captured the dwarfs and imprisoned them." He told me.

"They are not my guards, but I'm trying to get them out of there." I told the small hobbit.

"What are you going to do to get them out?" He asked.

"I'm still trying to convince the king." I said.

"We dont have time for that though. We must reach the Lonely Mountain before the last light of Durin's day." Bilbo said impatiently.

"Maybe we can come up with something if the king doesn't accept." I told him.

"How many times have you asked Lady umm.."

"Amara. Just Amara. And I've been begging since they got captured."

"If he hasn't accepted your request by now, what makes you think he's going to accept it at all?" He asked me.

Sadly I had to agree with him. Thranduil refused everything. I honestly thought I could have reasoned with him by now, but I couldnt. And if he wouldn't let the dwarfs go, I was going to have to myself.

"You're right, I have an idea. I'm not sure if it's going to work, but lets try. Down in the cellar are some empty barrels. Get the keys from the guards you have to let them out and then go down there and make sure they get into the barrels. I will distract King Thranduil while you do this." I said.

"Okay, are you sure about this, Amara?" He asked.

"I am sure Bilbo, make sure you reach the mountain, but please be careful." I told him.

"You have my word, Lady Amara. You take care of yourself." He told me.

"I will Bilbo. I will. Dont worry about—" Before I could say anything else someone knocked on my door.

"Go Bilbo! Slide down from the balcony and get the keys." I whispered to him.

He did as I said and ran towards the balcony, before he disappeared.

"Yes?" I asked to who ever was at my door.

"Amara?" Legolas asked.

I sighed and opened the door.

I looked up at him and when my eyes met his I saw worry and doubt. I wondered what his problem was.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, who were you talking to?" He asked, pushing his way into my room.

"Nobody. I was thinking out loud." I told him.

I saw him glance over at my desk and then look back at me.

"We need to talk." He said.

"I agree, but not now." I told him.

"Why not now?" He asked.

"Because Legolas, I cant have a full mind and talk with you, its just to much. I am sorry." I said, before picking up my bow and walking out of my room.

I made sure I had a lot of arrows and my sword on my side, and made sure the small dagger I had was still in my boot.

I walked down the hall and disappeared into another before Legolas could see me. He ran down the hall calling my name and hadn't found me yet. I quickly walked up the stairs to Thranduil's chamber.

When I approached I walked to the door and saw two guards. I nodded to each of them and entered Thranduil's room, but being quiet doing so.

I saw Tauriel standing in Thranduil's chambers too.

What was she doing here?

"We cleared the forest as ordered, my lord. But more spiders keep coming up from the South. They are spawning in the ruins of Dol Guldur. If we could kill them at their source-" Tauriel was saying before being cut off.

"That fortress lies beyond our borders. Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures. That is your task." Thranduil said to her.

Tauriel began to pace around the room.

"And when we drive them off, what then? Will they not spread to other lands?" She asked him.

"Other lands are not my concern." Thranduil said to her.

Her face dropped and she stopped pacing.

She turned to leave, but stopped when Thranduil said something else.

"Legolas said you fought well yesterday. He has grown very fond of you." Thranduil said.

"I assure my lord, Legolas thinks of me as no more than captain of the guard." She told him.

"Perhaps he did once. Now I'm not so sure."

"I do not think you would allow your son to pledge himself to a lowly Silivan elf. Especially with Lady Amara here." Tauriel said.

"No, you are right. I would not. I am hoping that him and Amara have seen the spark and planning a wedding soon. Still, he cares about you. Do not give him hope where there is none." Thranduil said.

Tauriel nodded and quickly left the room. I hid against the wall until she was gone.

I slowly walked into the room.

"King Thranduil?" I asked.

"Well hello Lady Amara, are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you. But I must discuss something with you." I told him.

"Oh, Miss Amara. Please I beg of you to give up on begging for the dwarfs freedom. My mind hasn't changed my dear."

"I know, and that's why I'm done asking about that. I was just wondering, what did my father tell you when he came here to discuss mine and Legolas marriage?" I asked.

"We talked about elfs that would be a good match for our children. He had a vision before he came here of you, and we sat down and thought our kin would be best for each other. We want to unite the realms. Make us strong then those around us. He also said something about death in this vision he saw. That is all I would like to say." He told me.

"But did he tell you his vision?" I asked.

"He did. He saw my son and you together. You were happy and laughing. So was Legolas. But he saw another vision. It was you and a different man. You and him were alike and laughed and were happy with him too, but death was in the future. You both died. After losing your mother he couldn't bare to lose a child either."

"What was this man's name?" I asked.

"He didn't tell me." Thranduil said.

"Oh, alright. Does Legolas know about this?"

"No he doesn't, but he will. I summoned him here to discuss this marriage with him. Amara are you fond of Legolas?" He asked me.

"Thranduil, I will be honest I am growing fond of him, but I don't think he feels that way." I told him before walking out of Thranduil's chamber and going down to the dungeons.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating in awhile. Here it is:) Comment and Vote:) 

A picture of Amara's necklace on the side!

Enjoy:)