We remember!

L: Hey Connor?

Connor: yes L?

L: do you ever feel like we're missing someone?

Connor: yeah. I've felt like that since summer.

L: strange. So have I.

Connor: weird.

*Soon, Connor is working at his desk, when he gets the worst headache he's ever had*

Connor: AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*A wave of memories comes flooding in. Ahsoka telling Connor something important on Dagobah, arguing with an alien, a baby being born, and the task force caring for him*

Connor: *sits up* I have a son.

Meanwhile

*Ahsoka is Jedi meditating when she starts getting a huge headache*

Ahsoka: AAAAAA!!! *A flood of memories comes back*

Ahsoka: how could I have forgotten?

Meanwhile

Lucas: *is watching Bojack Horseman* AAAAAAA!!!!

*A huge wave of memories comes flooding back in*

Lucas: I can't believe I forgot!

Meanwhile

*L and Light are arm wrestling, a huge wave of memories comes flooding in*

L and Light: AAAAAA!!!!

L: Of course! That's it!

*The rest remember too*

*Everyone comes running into the meeting room*

Everyone: GUYS! WE ARE FORGET—

Everyone: ...

Connor: Ahsoka, you were impregnated with a ray gun by an alien and I'm a step daddy and we have a baby named Artha and-and-...HOW COULD WE FORGET?!

Elmira: who's Artha?

Light: he was our littlest member!

L: and favorite!

Lucas: I know how we forgot! I'll be right back! *Zips away, comes back wearing a lab coat, glasses, and has a white board*

Lucas: *starts scribbling on the whiteboard* someone caused a riff in the space time continuum, causing Artha to have never existed, and us to forget about him.

L: so how do we remember him now?

Lucas: well, sometimes the space time continuum tries to repair itself.

Light: how do we save Artha?

Lucas: There is a portal somewhere. In it, is everything that was affected by the STC. Artha is in it. We get him from there, and then i have a device that we close the portal with and repair the STC.

Light: how do you know all this?

Lucas: because I'm awesome

Connor: there's one last question. Who would do this?

L: does it matter? If we find him, he's a dead man walking.

Lucas: now let's go save Artha!

Yeah I know the whole thing that Lucas explained was all confusing and what not but to be honest I don't know what to say about it.