Fourth Spring

2008

Today was your 13th birthday, you loved the fact that your birthday was in your favourite season, spring.

Your mother decided to host a party for you.

Not only that she ordered a huge cheesecake, she had also got homemade biscuits, toffee, pudding, jelly, crisps and all sorts laid on the table.

You invited Jiyeon, Hyerin, Nayeon and Hobi, well your mother forced you to invite Hobi.

Jiyeon was the first to arrive, she bought you a cute teddy bear.

Hyerin and Nayeon followed, they've got you chocolates and jewelry.

Just as the party was going to start, Hobi arrived.

Your mom took you outside to welcome him and his driver.

Today, Hobi told his driver to drive his favorite car which was the second Red Ferrari the Jung's owned for this special occasion.

Not only he gelled his hair, he also wore an unecessary suit which looked hideous on him.

You felt incredibly embarassed at how extra he was being.

I mean it's just a birthday party for heaven's sake.

Hyerin and Nayeon couldn't help but laughed at how funny he looked, while Jiyeon just stood and smiled.

Hobi didn't seem to care at the teasing he was getting, he lifted your hand and kissed it.

"Happy Birthday, my madame!" He said cheerfully, his eyes gleaming with joy.

Hyerin and Nayeon were probably in tears of laughing now, but you were even more embarassed.

"I bought you 13 roses for your 13th birthday." He said, handing the wrapped roses to you.

Roses were totally not in season at this time, plus the smell of the roses was triggering your nose.

"And those are purple!!! I heard that they're expensive!!!" Your mom pointed out.

The driver chuckled and said, "These were imported from England, they're very fragile and rare."

You rolled your eyes at how unecessary Hobi was today, "Agh JUST COME IN!!!"

Worst birthday ever. Worst Spring ever.