Changing For Love

+++ Dell's POV +++

  Nero called me to go to Rei's house so that we could help him apologize to Teto and to help him confess his feelings towards her. I want to help my friend in any way I can so I come to Rei's house and teach him what he should do to win Teto's love and forgiveness.

"First of all, you've got to look sincere. Teto won't accept your apology if you look like you're toying with her feelings. She's also not gonna believe you if you're smirking while you confess your feelings." Nero says and tells Rei to do his most serious face. Rei does this and we move on to the next step.

  "Second, pick the most romantic place to confess your feelings. Don't let Teto pick the place, she needs to know how romantic you really are. You pick the place." I say and bring out my phone. I give it to Rei for him to find the most romantic place so that he can confess his feelings for Teto.

  "Third, use the best words to express your feelings. Girls like Teto want guys with a serious yet loving sense of words." Nero says and gives Rei a notebook and a pen to write down his speech for Teto. Rei gets it and scribbles down the things we told him.

"Fourth and the last, don't ever be late for your date. Even if you're a few minutes late, Teto will think that you aren't taking this whole date thing seriously. So you have to come early, wether you like it or not. Are we clear?" Nero says and looks at Rei with serious eyes.

  "Yes, we are." Rei says, not even looking at Nero because he was busy writing down notes. I'm surprised that he's so confident that he can fix this whole thing with Teto. I believe in my friend and I can tell Nero really believes in him too.

  "Now, why don't we practice." I said and cleared my throat. "I'm Teto, and you're about to apologize for being mean to her. Okay go." I cross my arms and legs as Rei nods in agreement. He paces back and forth and starts to speak, as if he was really talking to Teto.

  "I've been mean to you the whole time I knew you, and I'm really sorry for that. All those insults I've said to you were a lie, I only say those because I'm forced to. I'm so sorry, Kasane Teto, please forgive me for all the mean things I've done to you everyday.

I don't know why I was mean to you when you never hurt me. I was foolish to think that I could always hurt you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm so sorry for all I've done to you."

"That was beautiful. You definitely deserve Teto's forgiveness if you're so sorry and you admit that you've done so many mean things to her like that." Nero says as he claps his hands. "Now, let's see you confess your feelings." He says and smiles. Rei nods his head and begins to talk again.

"I love you, Teto. I don't know what kept me from telling you that I did. Before, I thought I had everything that I wanted. But now, I realized that I only need you. You're the only one who can make me happy, no one else can.

My love for you can't be denied. I want you to know that I love you, that I need you, that I want you. You make me happy and you make me smile everyday. Every time I see you, it's like my heart beats in the quantum breeze."

  "You nailed it man!"

  "Really? I did?"

  "Of course you did! That was the most sweetest thing you've ever said!"

  "Thanks, Dell."

"You and Teto will be friends in no time, I'm completely sure of that."

                                                                            Rei Kagene

                                Rei Kagene