The New Girl at School

*:..:* Lenka's POV  *:..:*

  "This is your classroom, Lenka. I hope you enjoy it in here! Call me or my friends whenever you need us, okay?" Mr. Kaito says and smiles at me. I sit down on a chair next to a girl with black hair and blue streaks. She greets me and I say hi to her. She must be really nice.

"Thank you so much for your help, Mr. Kaito, and I will call you or your friends if I need help! I hope I see you again soon!" I say and wave goodbye to him. He turns around and flashes another smile at me, which I never missed. I kind of really liked that smile of his.

"You can call me Kaito." He says before closing the door of the classroom. I nod and face the girl sitting next to me. She looks up from reading a magazine about boys and smiles at me. I guess we'll be friends in no time if we're nice to each other like this!

  "I'm Roku Yokune, nice to meet you! Are you Lenka Kagamine, the girl who transferred today?" Roku asks me as she shakes my hand. I nod in reply and lean in to see what magazine she's reading. Roku smiles and gives the book to me.

"This is One Direction, a boy band I've liked for almost five years. They're so cute, right?" Roku says and giggles dreamily. I bet she likes them, I agree that the boys on her magazine are cute. I point to a blonde-haired boy on a poster in her magazine and say,

"Who's this guy? Is he part of that band, too?" I ask her and show the boy. Roku smiles at me. I bet she knows him since she said that she's liked One Direction for almost five years. I really like being with Roku, she's really friendly and she looks like she knows every boy band in this world!

"This is Niall Horan, and he's also part of 1D. Why don't you tell me what boy bands you know, that would be really interesting!" Roku says and faces me. I think of the K-pop boy groups that I know since I've liked K-pop for almost half my life already.

"Well, I know EXO, BTS, TVXQ, Super Junior, B.A.P, Big Bang, Seventeen and a whole lot more." I say and smile as Roku's eyes widen. I guess she's surprised by all the K-pop groups I know, like everyone is when I tell them all of the groups I know of.

"Wow, you sure know a lot of K-pop groups! Who's your bias in EXO? How about BTS? I think I like Luhan and Xiumin from EXO and Jungkook from BTS." Roku says. "I like Kai from EXO and Jin from BTS." I say, telling my new best friend who I like.

  Me and Roku talk for a few more minutes as I hear the bell ring. I think about Kaito and his friends while the teacher comes inside my new classroom. Why don't I meet up with Kaito later and see his friends. That sounds like a good idea.

  Dismissal time comes and I go to the pavilion to see where I met Kaito and his friends. I see them talking to each other so I walk to where they are. This pretty looking pink-haired girl waves at me to get my attention and says,

  "Oh, hi Lenka! You came at a great time. I'll introduce myself now. My name is Luka Megurine, and these are my friends, Len and Rin Kagamine, Kasane Teto, Hatsune Miku, Kaito, Meiko, Ia, Akita Neru, Gumi, Yowane Haku and Aoki Lapis." Luka says as she flashes a smile.

"Nice to meet you, everyone! I'm Lenka, and you met me a while ago." I say and wave to all of the people in front of me. Luka sure does have a lot of friends, and I'm glad to be one of hers too! I see Kaito smiling at me so I smile back at him.

"Lenka, do you mind if we tell you something?" Teto says and smiled a bit. I nod my head in reply. I'm happy that they're already telling me something important, I've only been here in this school for a day!

*:..:* IA's POV  *:..:*

"We need you to be careful if you see three boys in this school. They bully our friend Teto everyday and one of them is Len's cousin. If you see them, tell us and we'll be there to protect you. Welcome to the group, Lenka Kagamine!" I say as I shake her hand. Lenka lets out a proud smile and says,

"It's an honor to be in your group, guys. I'll keep a lookout for these boys. And I'm sorry they bully you, Teto. It must be really hard for you." She says and hugs Teto, making her feel better. I'm glad to have such supportive people like Lenka in my life.

"Thanks a lot, Lenka." Teto says and hugs her back. Our whole group, including me, all hug our new best friend. I'm happy to have a new girl join our popular group. I hope Lenka becomes as popular as us someday. I'm excited for all the days we can spend with our new classmate.

Friendship is a valuable gift, keep it, treasure it, and give it out to the people who need it most.