Introducing the Characters!

Len Kagamine【鏡音レン】
A shy and friendly boy who is very funny lots of times, he just wants to make someone smile. Len is very protective of his sister, Rin, and will do anything to keep her happy. He likes bananas and the color yellow. Len is very smart and gets mostly high scores in his tests.

Kasane Teto【重音テト】
      A cheerful and hyper girl who likes to make friends with people. She studies her lessons well and tries to remember them when it's most important. Teto likes the color magenta, like the color of her curled hair. Wether it's you who hurt her feelings or her be mean to her friends, she'll mess you up.

Hatsune Miku【初音ミク】
A nice and kind girl who wishes for the happiness of others. She always gets top remarks in class and is very smart. She is barely ever mean but is strict when it is most important. Miku likes the color teal, just like her hair. She is always happy when she gets to spend time with her friends.

Rin Kagamine 【鏡音リン】
     A sweet and innocent girl who can be bossy sometimes. She likes oranges and usually gets passing remarks in her tests. Rin is always there to help her brother, Len, wether he likes it or not. She likes the color orange, and when she is triggered by someone, she gets mad and Rin can be very scary.

Luka Megurine 【ルカ巡音】
     A serious and caring girl who acts like the mother of the group. She likes eating tuna and never fails any of her assessments. Luka is the responsible type and is most likely to scold her group mates if they did something wrong. She likes the color pink and has a hidden talent of modeling.

IA 【イア】
   Ia is a mischievous and cute girl who loves playing games. She is easy to get along with and has lots of friends. She doesn't really like studying but really tries to get good grades. Ia loves listening to music and she never goes a day with listening to her favorite songs.

Aoki Lapis 【青木ラピス】
   Aoki is a beautiful and cool girl who is really good at technology. She loves writing stories and composing her own songs on her computer. She is very smart and gets good grades if it comes to technology purposes. She likes talking to people and is very kind.

MEIKO 【メイ子】
      A girl who is usually drunk most of the time but is also hardworking and cool. She tries her best at acing her tests and passes most of them, except the mathematics ones. Meiko loves drinking sake, a Japanese wine made out of rice and can get mad when she doesn't get the alcohol she wants. But, she is a generous person at heart.

Akita Neru 【亜北ネル】
A girl who is very sarcastic and rude at times. She doesn't care if she fails her tests or aces them, as long as she gets it done. Akita likes to text her friends nonstop and is very popular in social media terms. Even with her rebellious behavior, she is a loving person and cares deeply for her friends.

KAITO 【カイト】
A goofy and fun-loving boy who just wants to have his own kind of fun in his life. Similar to Len, he is very smart and mostly gets high remarks in his tests. Kaito likes to eat ice cream and the color blue, like his hair. He likes to listen to cheery music and has a sociable personality.

Yowane Haku【弱音ハク】
       A gentle and happy girl who is a bit shy when she speaks to people she hasn't met yet. Haku is easy to get along with and she likes the color white, just like her hair. She can get really affectionate when someone is nice to her and she'll show that by hugging that person. She is a very good student.

Ruko Yokune 【ルコ奥音】
      A romantic girl who likes to socialize with boys when she has the chance to. She is a bit drowsy sometimes, mainly because she doesn't get enough sleep nowadays. Ruko likes studying and reading a lot of books, but it bores her sometimes. She has black hair with blue streaks and is a decent student because she gets good grades.

GUMI 【ぐみ】
A sporty and fun girl who likes being the center of attention. She likes the color green, like her hair and loves all kinds of sports. Gumi is an outstanding student when it comes to physical terms. She likes reading books and gets good grades most of the time.

Rei Kagene【レイ影ね】
A formerly nice and polite boy who likes making friends. Influenced by bullying when he was young, he became a bully as well and liked to offend other people. Rei is now rude and usually gets whatever he wants. He always manages to get away from bullying people.

Akita Nero【亜北ネロ】
A stubborn and selfish boy who enjoys it when people are hurt. He has the meanest comments and is the leader of the group of bullies. Nero loves to abuse people and make them kill themselves. He always likes to pick on people on a regular basis. Everyone is scared of Nero.

Honne Dell 【本音デル】
A tough and rebellious boy who doesn't care about anyone. He is very smart and is the strongest among all the boys in the group. Dell likes beating people up until they bleed, that's why he is so abusive towards others and his classmates. He is very good with computers and technology.

Rinto Kagamine【鏡音リント】
A cute and friendly boy who was forced by bullies to join their group. Len's second cousin was scared that he had to hurt people because he was part of the bullies' group. Rinto doesn't bully people at all actually. Instead, after his friends are done bullying a person, he will immediately rush to their aid.

Lenka Kagamine 【鏡音レンカ】
      A beautiful girl who is always socializing with others and getting to know all her classmates. She is the new girl that transferred into Crypton High, amazed with the attention is getting because she's friends with Miku and her other friends. She has blonde hair and her favorite color is gold.