Ti Amo

Hello lovelies I'm changing the person that plays Carter, actually I'm changing a lot of hints about her appearance. Her hair for one. I kind of want it to be brown. Either way not super important to the story just a thing, that's happening. If you don't know what I'm talking about don't worry bout it. New person is above, along with a younger picture of her it goes with this chapter. oh and play the song when instructed.

"Your Italian?" I ask, it's the first thing I've said to him since we left his dad and went to his room.

"What?"

"Well uh the gang it's Italian, right." I ask getting nervous and twirling my hair.

"Oh us yea I was born in Italy then we moved her when I was 13 after Blair's was born." Ryan says nonchalantly and I perk up.

"But that was only four years ago shouldn't you have an accent?" I ask sitting on the bed next to him.

"I do if you listen really closely but it's really faint because for the first year I lived here I spent hours practicing my American accent." He says blushing a little and I laugh.

"Why?" I ask giggling.

"I wanted to fit in, stop laughing at me." He says and I stop laughing but a large smile adorns my face. Ryan leans in a little and tucks my hair behind my ear then whispers in my ear, "Ci sono così tante cose che voglio fare a questo corpo impeccabile che ho amato da quando ti ho visto per la prima volta, e non è solo il tuo corpo che amo, ti amo così tanto." He says and I shiver and pull away enough to press my lips to his. I kiss him hard until his mouth travels to my neck. He nips and sucks at my neck and I giggle at the definite hickeys I will have.

Ryan's just about to pull down my shirt but I pull away quickly realizing something. "What too fast shit I'm sorry." Ryan says and I shake my head.

"No it's not... ti amo that means I love you." I say and I realize this is the second time he's said it today. I mean in gym I bought it was just a heat of the moment thing.

"Uh yea." He says and I almost giggle when I notice he does have a slight accent. Plus his cherry red face doesn't help.

"How do you know." I ask looking up at him.

"Carter I've been in love with you since I first saw you in 8th grade. It was my third week and I still had my accent. Kids kept calling me Mario or asking me for Pizza, some people thought I was British actually. Either way I wasn't popular and I hadn't really gotten to the glo up part of puberty yet but there you were still blonde at the time and you were wearing your white jacket with a black paint splatter design and a dress like always and some bimbo was giving you shit so you took your pb&j sandwich and peeled it apart then swiped each piece down one side of her hair, then you took your pudding and pulled her shirt out and dumped it all in her bra and down her shirt. She said something snotty then I think about your weight and you just punch her so hard in the stomach she puked but you got out of the way in time for her to vomit on one of her friends. I found all of this hilarious and cute, especially when you brushed your hand through your curls and bounced off like nothing happened." Ryan explains all with a smile on his face and tears streamed down my face as he talked animatedly.

"I was too scared to approach you so I just watched from afar. By ninth grade my accent was almost completely gone and puberty hit me like a truck. I became popular and you became invisible to everyone but me. I saw you go through that period where you had a problem with your weight and all I wanted to do was tell you that you were the perfect weight and the most beautiful girl in the world, then you started wearing makeup once you were happy with your body and died your hair. You just came in one day with this beautiful dark hair and I could not look away. I remember Alex insisting I was high because I was so distracted by you. Next you went through this rebellious phase for like a month before you became this adorably studious nerd that I loved, that I love. I love you." Ryan says and I see a tear escape his eye.

"Your so amazingly cheesy." I say crying and laughing at the same time. I kiss Ryan softly then pull away just enough to whisper I love you back to Ryan.

We spend the rest of the night in heaven as Ryan shows me just how much he loves me.