Gym

Hey my lovely readers (my children😊😊) so this chapter is going to be... hopefully cute or something like that. I can't really think of the right adjective, maybe somewhere between cute and sexy. Anyways to add effect you should play the song above when instructed. Also I can't actually remember how old they are so from now on they are 17 (Carter) and 18 (Ryan) and seniors.

Carters POV

The week went on without any more intimate moment a between me and Ryan and eventually we had to return home. When I did get home my dad was worried and my social worker was suspicious but lenient. I was however required to go to school that Monday. The semester had just changed and so I had a new schedule. First block was gym. Fun! Anyways I woke up that morning and Mathew brought me to school. The semester had changed on Thursday so I assumed instead of the first day talk we would be actually participating so I packed some shorts and an oversized purple tie-dyed shirt.

When I arrived at the school I headed over to the field house and met up with Mackenzie who also had gym. Unlike me Makenzie had, had gym the prior year and knew what to do. She led me over to the locker room where I changed then we both went to the teachers office to see what we had missed on Thursday and Friday.

"Mrs. Thebe?" Makenzie said not to realize Ryan was already in here.

"Oh you must be the other two who missed last week, Mr. Baker here was just explaining the nasty cold you three all got. I'm glad your feeling better." Mrs. Thebe said and we nodded glad we didn't have to explain why we were out. "Anyways you didn't miss that much, which one of you is Carter and which is Makenzie?" Ryan told her before either me or Makenzie could respond and she nodded.

"Okay so you girls missed me pretty much saying that every other week we will do health in a classroom instead of gym and each week we have gym the subject will change, this week we are doing dancing. More specifically ballroom dancing." Mrs. thebe says and me and Makenzie nod. Our school has two proms every year a senior and junior prom but our school decides it wants to be extra and it has a fancy 17th century ball room themed proms so we are required to learn ball room dancing.

"Makenzie you will be paired with with Axel Grant, you'll meet him in class and Carter you will be paired with Ryan." She says and I flinch a little at the pairing.

"Okay." All three of us say before Mrs. Thebe tells us to go join the class in the gym.

Once the morning announcements come on Mrs. Thebe comes in and shows us the basics. After ten minutes she turns on old timey music and tell us to practice. Ryan leads me over to our square and I awkwardly try to mimic how Mrs. Thebes hands were. Ryan explains it to me and then starts leading. After a minute it becomes obnoxiously apparent that Ryan has done this before.

"You know what your doing." I say.

"My mom taught me." He responds and I nod. Ryan slowly starts trying stuff Mrs . Thebes didn't show us and I follow his lead as best I can.

(Play Song)

His hand moves to my waist and a small gasp escapes my lips as a sensation similar to being electrocuted starts where his finger tips press into my skin and spreads up my side in a slow manner. Ryan spins me letting go of my hip causing the lightning to stop.Then his hand returns to my hips and his hand once again send shocks through my body as everything turns to slow motion and intensifies. Ryan adds slight pressure to my hips and my mouth opens to release another gasp, causing him to smirk. My mind clears of all unpleasant thoughts or worries and I feel nothing but pleasure and happiness causing me to want to cry and laugh at the same time. I watch his beautiful soft lips as our feet move in sync and our body's move almost as one. My eyes trail over his beautiful face, his soft brown eyes, his defined beautiful cheekbones, jawline and his lovely tan skin all become a permanent image carved into my brain. Ryan pulls me closer drawing a third gasp from my mouth. I close my eyes and let him lift my feet from the ground while he spins me. Though he is spinning at a normal speed as I can feel from the slight breeze blowing through my hair, it feels like hours before my feet finally touch the ground. I open my eyes again and see the most beautiful smile gracing Ryans god like lips. Without thinking I lean forward and replace the smile with my mouth. Once again seconds turn to hours as we sway and our feet move in what once seemed like a complicated way but now seems to be imbedded in my brain while I dance. I pull away and Ryan dips me. While I come back up his hand leaves my waist. I spin with one of my hands holding his above my head then his hand returns along with the firey feeling that accompanies his touch. His hand moves and I feel the heat lower. Then near my ribs and slowly he moves his hand to every place as I spin and dip and fly until eventually his hand returns to my hip and our lips once again mold.

I never want the moment to end. I sway gently in his arms as his warm hand lays softly on my waist almost non existent and his other grips my hand in a firm grasp as if he's afraid I'll leave. My other hand hangs over his shoulder and touches his back because he is too close for my hand to comfortably be gripping his shoulder as instructed. His sweet touch on my waist then moves to my back and wraps around me so much he's touching the other side of my body adding to the amount of pleasure I feel. I continue to follow the pattern his feet are moving in not thinking about it just following his lead. Ryan pulls back and I feel my feet lift from the ground, next thing I know I'm in the air. Both his hands have released their grip on my body and a sense of fear envelops my body before his comforting, warm hands are on me once again and setting me gently on the floor. He spins me again and when I complete a 360 I see his beautiful face with an expression of bliss, one I'm sure my face mirrors. I let a small laugh escape my mouth one he swallows when he places his lips on mine and I'm lost in a kiss for the third time. This time our lips stay glued together longer and his touches seem more sensual as he softly trails his fingers along my waist before adding pressure then nearly letting go and repeating. I giggle slightly into the kiss feeling more joy than I can comprehend from the way his lips move against mine and the way he keeps moving his hands. I grip his shoulder hard as he slips his tongue into my mouth and moan ever so softly. Finally Ryan pulls away because of the human races pesky need for air. Ryan's stares into my eyes as we continue moving and his hand continues to draw the sensual pattern on my hips. I blink slowly and when I open my eye I see Ryan is staring intently at my lips as if he was going to kiss me a forth time. Instead Ryan smiles at me and brings his hand up to caress my cheek before pulling away just enough to dip me. As I bend back Ryan leans down and whispers.

"I have never met a girl more beautiful and unique, I believe I truly love you Carter Drew Shaw.