Blaire

Blair^^^
-----
"Don't forget to read-" Mrs. Amberlin tries to say but is cut off by the last bell of the day. I quickly shove all of my stuff into my bag. I then head out to the parking lot and look around for Ryan's car. I can't find his car so I look around for him and notice him practically sucking off a girls face.

I roll my eyes and wait for him to finally pull away. As I wait I can't help but feel a burning sensation in my chest. He's making out with Sophia Anderson or as me and Makenzie like to call her, Queen bitch. Her and her big boobed, short skirted minions run this school. They sleep with anything that moves. Seriously don't they have any pride. After three minutes of waiting I storm across the parking lot. When I'm within hearing distance of Ryan I clear my throat, for some reason thinking it will get Ryan's attention. I try once again and he continues making out with Sophia so I try saying his name.

"Ryan..... hey Ryan.. god you man whore.... remember me, the chick who got stuck doing a project with you.... come on stop sucking that girls face off.... Ryan.. Ryan, Ryan. Ryan? Asshat? Manwhore? Ryan!" I say and he finally pulls away from Sophia. "Thank god I'm surprised one of you didn't suffocate,"I mutter causing Ryan to chuckle.

"Sorry bout that," he says to me then turns around to Sophia and whispers something that causes her mouth to drop open and her push Ryan away.

"Asshole," Sophia practically spits at him. "Who are you?" She asks with distaste turning towards me.

"Carter."

"More like card board."

"God sorry I don't know any place I can get fake boobs around here."

"Their not fake."

"Sure."

"Go to hell."

"Ahh no then I'd have to spend eternity with you."

"Bitch"

"Why thank you."

"I bet your a virgin."

"Yea is that supposed to be an insult."

"Prude."

"No I just don't throw myself at anything that moves."

"Neither do I, I don't like girls I'm not a fag." Sophia says and I can't help but smack her across the face. She tries to hit me back but I grab her hand and twist her wrist.

"A faggot is a fucking pile of sticks not someone who likes the same gender as them." I say my voice sounding deadly. Sophia nods then runs away as soon as I let go of her wrist.

"You got really defensive." Ryan says after a few moments of silence.

"My brothers gay."

"My sisters lesbian." He says and I smile.

"Oh how old is she?" I ask recalling him mentioning a younger sister.

"6" he says smiling."One day she came home from kindergarten balling and when I asked what was wrong she said some kids were making fun of her cause she thought girls were cuter than boys and I held her as she explained everything then I explained to her how amazing she was for telling me and to never hide who she is." Ryan says a distant look in his eyes and a smile painted on his face. He obviously loves his sister.

"She sounds sweet." I say and Ryan nods.

"Shes so precious. Anyway ready to go." He asks pulling his keys out of his pocket.

"Oh yea I couldn't find your car before, only you sucking off Queen Bitches face."

"Queen bitch?"