12

I got on my bike and started going back home... the van followed
Anna's POV
"We're home!!", "what??" The babysitter says waking up from a deep sleep, "where's Hayley?", "in her room" she says. I climb up the stairs and knock on Hayley's door. "Hayley can I come in?" (No answer) "Hayley" I say and open the door, the window was open and there was a note on her bed...
Dear mom,
I'm sorry I can't take seeing Dad's face..., all it does is bring me back to the past and I can't take it anymore... Don't bother looking for me...
"GRAYSON!!!" I say falling to the floor and breakdown in tears. "What's wrong honey?" He says while running up here, I just hold the note up... "WE HAVE TO FIND HER!!!, CMON!" He says running down the steps "AND YOU..., GET OUT!" He screams and runs to the car. I jump in and call the cops..., I was shaking really bad..., hopefully we can find her...
Hayley's POV
I ride faster and faster and he keeps following me..., all of a sudden I'm crashing into a bush. The guy gets out of his car and picks me up... "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! PUT HER DOWN!!!" Someone screams and runs over. The guy threw me into a bush and ran. "Are you ok?" The guys that screamed says, "Yes I'm alright", "Are you lost?" He says, "HAYLEY" my mom screams and scoops me into her arms. "Mom I'm sorry for running away...", "Honey it's ok, you should've just told us that you were feeling that way..." Anna says. As we walked to the car a drunk driver sped around the corner and hit us... that's when I woke up and realized I was dreaming the whole time.
The End (for real this time).