1

"I'll be back guys love you " Mom says, "Be careful hon there's a huge storm coming, I love you" Dad says, "I'll be in my room". I went to my room and set up my webcam and screen recorder, I wanted to be just like my dad and uncle, I wanted to be a YouTuber "Hello YouTube it is Hayley Dolan here and today we are going to be reacting to... funny vines!!", "Hayley can you please be quiet I'm trying to read my summer reading for high school" Thomas interrupts, "Ugh fine" I say and shut down my computer, "KIDS GET EMMA AND GET IN THE CAR!" Dad screams, "I'll get Emma you go" Thomas says running to her room. "Dad what's going on?", "Mom got into an accident and we need to get to the hospital, get in" he says opening the car door, I got in the back as Thomas was strapping Emma to her car seat. "Oh I hope she's alright.." Dad says and speeds out of the neighborhood, the ride to the hospital was filled with worry... "Ok we're here" Dad says grabbing Emma and running into the hospital, I tried to stay calm but I couldn't... "Nurse... I'm looking for Mia Dolan" Dad says, "Right this way the doctor wants to talk to you..." the nurse says leading us into a room, I sat next to Thomas and hugged him tight... "I'm sure she's gonna be ok..." he says rubbing my back, "Mr. Dolan... there is no possible way we can fix her we are going to have to cut the cord" the doctor says I immediately bury my head into Thomas's chest and cry.., "What do you mean no possible way?" Dad says in an angry tone, "Sir we tried everything..." the doctor says, "Hold the baby Thomas" he says putting Emma into Thomas's lap and grabbing the doctor by the shirt collar, "Did you really try everything?" He says in a angrier tone, "Y-yes sir..., SECURITY!" The doctor says, "KIDS RUN!" He says and runs out, "Umm ok... lets go.." Thomas says sadly, when we got outside our dad wasn't anywhere, I just wanted to go home... "He left us and I don't have my phone" Thomas says, "I forgot mine to.., I just wanna go home and cry...", "It'll be ok here follow me" he says walking back into the hospital, "Excuse me, our dad forgot us here and I forgot my phone at home is there a phone I can use?" He says, "Yes, here's my phone" a nurse says. "Stay here with Emma I'm gonna go outside and call dad" Thomas says and walks outside. (Few minutes later), "Grayson and Anna are coming to get us come on let's wait outside" Thomas says and gives the phone back to the nurse, "Ok" I say and walk outside, when we got outside Anna was waiting for us. "Hey" Thomas says, "Hey, come on I'll lead you to the car" She says. We got to the car and Grayson was vlogging, "Oh hey guys" he says stopping his vlog, "Hey" me and Thomas say sadly, "Look guys I know it's tough but it's life you just have to push through" Gray says and starts driving. The ride home was awful... I couldn't hold back my tears anymore so I had a breakdown in the back of the car... "We're here but your father isn't..." Gray says, "They can just spend the night at our house" Anna says, "Can I go get some pajamas, I know where the key is" Thomas says, "Sure" Anna says, I give Anna the baby and follow Thomas inside, I grab some clothes, my backpack for school, my phone, and my camera and go to the car. "Alright let's go" Gray says, I put my head on Thomas's shoulder and fell asleep...