9

"Anna??" The girl says, "Um hi...", "It's Callie from high school, do you remember me?" She says "Oh my gosh yes I remember you!", "Yea..., I'm sorry for what I did to you...". What did she do do me? "What did you do to me? I don't remember honestly". All of a sudden she fell back unconscious, I ran to get a doctor and they rushed her back..., this time I was freaking out that was my best friend in high school...
(Grayson's pov)
"Wanna go anywhere else?", "Can we go home?" Hayley says, "Yes we can" I say and start up the car. When we got home we sat and watched YouTube for a while, when we hit Jakes new video... "Jake Paulers, Jake has been arrested, we're not gonna go into much detail but he might not be vlogging for a while..." Chance says, "Ummm... good thing we're moving away from those crazy kids..." I say and turns it to Netflix. "I thought Jake was nice..." Hayley says, "Oh I had a bad feeling about him just being honest", I just couldn't believe it... I wonder what he did??
Anna's pov
"When she wakes up tell her I went home and to text me" I say giving the note with my phone number to the doctor, "Will do" the doctor says. While I was driving home I tried to figure out what she did to me..., was it one of her stupid pranks? When I got home I was greeted by a smiling Hayley, "MOM" she says and almost knocks me over. "Someone's happy to see me", "Where have you been?" Grayson asks, "At the hospital, Jake beat up one of new team 10 members and I found out it was my High School best friend". Hayley just looked surprised, I knew Jake was like one of her idols... "I'll be back" Hayley says and runs to her room, "What is that crazy nut doing" Grayson says. Hayley comes down with all of her Jake Paul merchandise "I wanna burn it" she says, "Alright we can have a bon fire tonight, and you can invite some of your friends", "Really yay" Hayley says. I sat down for a while and waited for it to get dark...

A/N: I was gonna put this in my last post but I didn't I don't know why but I'm slowly trying to get back to writing but sophomore year is killing me and I also wanna focus on my grades. My winter break starts next week so hopefully I'll get some parts out in that time. ~Brownie