"The perception is mutual, sir. But I witnessed it firsthand. Her eyes were red when they fought, but another mystery is, Zach also have red eyes and has the same monstrous structure as hers. The difference is, she fights with full-blown insanity while he didn't. I want to deny what I witnessed but it seems like Zach is already in the half-dead zone while also keeping his humanity intact!" The boy argued that made him even more infuriated. Damn, he underestimated him too much!

    "Unbelievable! No such thing ever happens! Don't make this any ridiculous, boy! The half-dead zone is nothing to be reckoned about!" He growled as he bristled. He took threatening steps towards the boy as his other side peeked in his eyes. The boy didn't cower a bit as determination and pure certainty shone through his eyes. He can't help but be agitated.

    "I am not making a joke out of this, Mr. Harrison. I know what I saw and I don't sugarcoat things." He nearly snapped before stopping the way he's bristling towards the old man.

    "Screw it!" He cursed out loud.

    "There's more" the boy continued as Damien heaved in a deep breath to control his anger. Things are getting out of his hands. He succeeded in one but failed in three...or more.

    "What is?" He probed as he took a seat again.

    "During the fight, Zach managed to trap her with his body that elicits...amorous desires from the both of them." Now that spiked his interest. With the fact that half-dead dominants lose their humanity, that also means losing all human feelings and desires as well. But this...this is really something very interesting.

    "Are you sure about that, boy?" He prompted and ignored the glare the boy gave him before he finally answered. "100% certain. Their scent says so along with those...sounds" the boy cleared his throat as he gets uncomfortable with what he witnessed.