Her target.

    Somehow, the sight has Zach's dark side getting excited. Their body started heating up as Zach finally realizes why she's looking at his neck. Her intent is so clear even if it's only the dark side of her that is alive....

    She wants to mark him.

    Zach's dark side let out a husky rumble of approval at his female's desire, his lower half uninstinctively grinding against hers that has her growls turning softer into a purr of pleasure.

    He let out a groan of excitement as her scent changes into something sweeter, something that has their minds fogging up into the stupor of wanting to claim her right there and then.

    Having the dark side in full control, Zach wasn't able to have it consider his thoughts as it uses its sharp claws to tear out her clothes.

    A gasp escaped her as her eyes flashed dark brown for a moment before going back to red...or did he just imagine it?

    His mouth swooped down to tear her bra with his sharp fangs as her clawed hands came out to entangle into his shiny black hair.

    Electric waves flowed through them as his mouth descended on her anticipating nipples, so hardened on the peek like a hand outstretched to be taken. A purr escaped her as his hot wet tongue lapped it before nipping that has her back arching towards him.

    A rumble of pure ecstacy escaped his chest as he grinded his lower half again to hers. Her hips started to follow with his gentle rhythm, causing friction that has him hardening than he already is.

    He continued to pleasure her in the chest area as he nibbles, sucks, graze his teeth, and twirl his tongue to her now wet nipple, all the while putting attention to her other nipple as he pinches, massages, and twirls it in his fingers.

    Taking his mouth away from her chest, he trailed hot trails in the valley of her breasts that has her rhythm in his lower half getting faster.

    Their breaths started to come out in heavy pants and breathless voices as he captured her lips in his. Her one hand continued to entangle in his hair before he let the other go as it travels towards the back of his head and pulled it closer to her mouth.

    A groan escaped him as their kiss deepened, her taste is of a fresh kill. Fresh blood is tasted in her that has him getting drunk in power that his female could even do such thing.

    At the moment, he couldn't even think of who might be the poor victim since he is already lost in pure ecstatic pleasure as their kiss started to get more heated, more desperate, more needy, and more erotic.

    They continued to grind on each other, purrs and groans escaping them before he pulls away and took off his shirt.

    He didn't miss the way her eyes devoured him with a starving look that has his own hunger rushing to the surface.

    With a grunt, he threw her to the ground before ripping her jeans off her and also her underwear. A pleased growl came out of her lips as he swooped down and claimed her lips.

    Their tongues fought for dominance as their body started to rock in restrained heat. Not wanting to waste any more time, he entered two clawed fingers inside her sleek, wet core that has her quivering underneath him.

    Pulling it out, her essence coated his fingers as she pulled away from his mouth to let out a long unhindered moan. Slipping it in again, he watched as she closed her eyes eyes in pure ecstasy as he pleasured her with his fingers. Her hips meeting his heavy thrusts as she quivers and shakes underneath him. Her back arches up here and there as his rhythm increases, her mouth opening slightly, giving out a breathless moan before he pushes his fingers hard and deep inside her that has her eyes snapping open in dark brown color.