87

DM

Jade can you keep a secret?

sent 4:12 pm 

Depends on the secret

sent 4:12 pm 

Well you know how much I love Nikki right 

sent 4:12 pm

I am aware of that even if you have a funny way to show it

sent 4:15 pm

Look I know that Nikki told you about what happened between us 

sent 4:16 pm

You kept tearing her heart apart. It was hard to see her cry over you

sent 4:18 pm 

I know and it broke my heart but it made me realize that I need Nikki in my life forever. I want to wake up beside her every morning and kiss her every night. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. To start our very own family together

sent 4:20 pm 

Zayn...am I thinking what I think your saying? Are you going to propose to Nikki?

sent 4:23 pm

I am. I want to propose to her when I go visit her in a few days and I need your help to shop for the ring. Can you do it?

sent 4:25 pm 

Holy shit Zayn. This is huge 

sent 4:26 pm

I know but Nikki is the one for me Jade. I love her. Just keep it a secret

sent 4:27 pm  

I can try. Zayn are you sure you're ready to marry Nikki? I mean you're barely 20 and she's just turned 19. Don't you think you guys are too young to be engaged? 

sent 4:31 pm

I know that we're suppose to be together. Yes we have our ups and downs but she's been there with me. Through hell and back. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than Nikki. 

sent 4:33 pm

Nikki is amazing but I just think you guys are not ready to get married. You guys have been together for over a year. Don't you think that maybe you should give it more time? 

sent 4:37 pm

When you truly love someone it doesn't matter how long you guys have been together. Nikki is the love of my life Jade. She makes me happy. 

sent 4:39 pm

I know she makes you happy. I saw that when we went on tour and you surprise her. But after the heartbreak you caused her a few months ago, I can't tell anymore.

sent 4:40 pm

Jade that was months ago. I've changed. Fuck I got Nikki tattooed on me because I love her Jade. Why do you keep on asking if I'm sure of marrying Nikki? Do you doubt our relationship? 

sent 4:42 pm 

After you cheated on Nikki? Yes. Nikki was heartbroken. What worse was that she found out 40 minutes before our show. So yes Zayn. I do doubt your relationship with Nikki because I don't want to witness her heart breaking because of you. Nikki should have broken up with you from that day but she didn't because she loves you. You gave her multiple reasons for her to break up with you. The Luke incident for example. She choose you over Luke and Luke was her best friend. She rather cut everything off with Luke for you. Zayn you don't deserve Nikki.

sent 4:51 pm 

You're right. I don't deserve Nikki. But Jade I promise you that I have changed. I've changed for Nikki. 

sent 4:55 pm

And to prove it was that I was gunna propose to her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her Jade.

sent 4:57 pm 

Zayn promise me you won't never hurt Nikki again. Ever.

sent 4:59 pm 

I promise 

sent 5:00 pm