32

Luke's POV

I don't know how to explain but I like Nikki. She caught my attention one day when I scrolling down Instagram. The best thing about talking to Nikki for the first time is that she didn't over reacted when I first messaged her. That's how she got me. Currently Nikki and I are in the studio just doing the craziest shit.

"Luke would it be cool if Little Mix and 5 Seconds of Summer do a collaboration together? It would be called 5 Seconds of Little Mix." Nikki giggled and I smiled. She was incredibly cute.

"It would be c-" I was interrupted by Nikki's cell phone.

"It's Zayn. I'll be right back." She says. I was a bit irritated. I thought that Nikki was interested in me when we first started talking. I couldn't be more wrong.  If she would of told me she had a boyfriend, I would have deleted all contact. 

It sucks just being friends with her but as of right now, this is all we could be. 

"Yeah babe. Alright I'll see you in a few days. I love you." Nikki cam back into room with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm guessing that you're going to see Zayn in a few days?" It pains me to say that. 

"Yeah...but let's not talk about that." Ever since I confessed my feelings to Nikki, she's been very careful about mentioning Zayn. But that's what friends do right? They talk about relationships and whatnot. 

"Do you ever think we could be something more if Zayn wasn't in the picture?" I ask. It was dead silent in the room. Nikki just looked down at the floor and shrugged. 

"I don't know. Maybe I guess." I kind of figured that respond. 

"Nikki just know that I will always be here when you need me."