Chapter 8 - The Backstory

Ashlynn's P.O.V
So i go upstairs quietly and barge through the door and see Alex on top of Jacqueline and wine and beer bottles everywhere with coke and meth. I start crying and screaming.
"ALEX HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" i scream
"Do what" he asks unsure with a different tone in his voice like he is drunk
"YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH A HOE LIKE JACQUELINE WHILE WITH ME KNOWING I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS" i scream again..
"Wait whats.." he says right before passing out.
I run up to Jacqueline and literally beat her ass while she is naked.. until Kacey and Stella walk in and dont ask me how they know what was going on they just knew i guess and they had to drag me away from her..
I looked at her and she has bruises everywhere. Then Angel and Kason walk in and pick up Alex by his hands and feet and take him to a different room while his head is bobbing around and it takes everything in me not to go over there and beat his ass too. I mean like what does he think he is doing to me I literally just went through this and he does it again.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Whatever celebration is happening now for you like for me My sister's birthday Christmas and now New Years! But i cant believe what a big turn this book took so bam exciting! Plz vote and comment suggestions! And you can dm me if you wanna talk or just wanna say hey im here for you!! Love you all soo much!!
Lots of love,
                                           Grace♥️