Fight

CHAPTER 19:

(Ellie's POV)

I wake up to light snoring in my ear. I turn over, surprised to find myself in my bed, and also to be in Matthew's arms. And then it click.

We're a couple.. This is perfectly okay for us to do.

I smile at the thought of that. Matt is mine and I am his. No more feelings of guilt or regret. We can be together without worrying.

I gently trace my fingers over the freckles and beauty marks on his tan skin. His lips are slightly parted, and soft snores fall from his mouth. I absent-mindedly play with his hair. I stop when a hand grabs my wrist.

"This is a pleasant way to wake up." He smirks gently, still keeping his eyes shut.

"Good morning Matt." I intertwine my hand with his and his eyes flutter open.

"I could wake up to that beautiful face every day." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, and lets his fingertips trail across my face. I shiver beneath his touch. A smile spreads across his face.

"You're truly flawless." He kisses my jawline, putting me into a frenzy.

"No I'm-"

"Shh." He says as he trails his lips down my neck, finding my sweet spot and sucking lightly.

He turns me so I'm laying down flat on my back and he is straddling me. He sucks harder and I moan in pleasure. I feel his hips slowly start to rock against mine, and I feel so weak beneath him. He seems to enjoy my vulnerability. He finally makes his way back up and connects our lips, kissing me roughly, almost in a demanding way.

A knock sounds at the door, shocking both of us.

"Dammit.." He pouts and quickly rolls off of me and to the opposite side of the bed.

"Come in." I call to the person behind the door. It slowly opens and Amy steps in.

"Sorry to interrupt dears, but Ellie, don't forget that today is your dress fitting. We're leaving around two." She blushes a bit. I can tell she knew exactly what we had been doing.

"Oh okay. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be ready by then."

"Brilliant. Always a pleasure to see you Matthew. You two are lucky it was me and not your father that came in. Don't worry, I won't tell." With that she winks and walks out the door.

"Oh my God that's so embarrassing." I hide my face in my hands and shake my head back and forth.

"Hey, it's fine. Now.. Where were we again?"

***

"Good morning babe." Matt says as I slip into his truck, throwing my bag on the floor.

"There is nothing good about Monday mornings.." I groan.

"That's true. But hey, it's our last week. So that's a plus."

"Thank goodness. I checked out the day I started here." I laugh.

"I like those shorts." He compliments the black high waisted shorts with gold studs on my legs.

"Do you like the shorts, or do you like how they make my butt look even bigger?" I joke with him.

"Both." He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Matthew!" I hit his arm playfully.

"Hey, my mom told me lying was a sin." He pulls into his parking spot and walks to my side.