4. need some help

So, I'm going to write a legit fanfiction even tho I'm quite shit about them.

I basically need you to tell me the plot you like best. I already have the player picked out and you probs already know who it is, and I'm the character of course!

I may write all of these at some point, but I need one to start off.

1. Hopeless Romantics

Gerard and Laura have been best friends for years, which includes being there for all the big relationships in each other's life. They frequently set each other up on dates, hoping to make the other happy. But as they continually set up dates, they slowly realize they only truly love each other.

2. The Girl He Left

Gerard broke up with Laura after discovering she was pregnant, fearing that he wasn't ready to become a father. Laura moves to Madrid with her brother, and raises her and Gerard's child. After 2 years, they finally see each other again, and there's still a spark.

3. This is Us

After winning the 2018 Champions League, Gerard Piqué looks back on the past 8 years of his life: marrying his wife, having 4 children, and going through the worst obstacles imaginable. He has several flashbacks to significant moments in his life that almost tore him and his wife apart, but also brought them closer together.

4. Arranged Marriage

The Kingdoms of Andalusia and Catalonia are seeking to take over the Kingdom of Madrid. José Maria Ramos, King of the Andalusian people, and Joan Piqué, King of the Catalonian people, are determined to have a king and queen set in place for when they take over. Seeing as their other sons are married and with kids, they both set up their single children and force them to get married. It doesn't go down well, but works out in the end.

~~~~~
These are just ideas! I wrote a Marco Asensio book similar to the 4th one last year.

So, which do you like best?

Also, I'm going on vacation tomorrow-Sunday, so I won't be able to update, but I'll be writing to update when I get back! 💙