Chapter 10 | Food

/No one's PoV/

After (m/n) had told them what happened to him they talked more and got to know each other better.

Jin made them dinner, sadly as it got later they had to leave as they all had practice the next day and needed a good nights rest.

Before they left they got (m/n) phone number so they could also stay in contact with him.

Now (m/n) is at JYP in a dance room practising the choreographies for his songs, while in the small breaks he gets he's producing songs.

His manager, Yaya, is watching him practise while his choreographer is also watching him and fixing him on his mistakes on the dance moves.

"Take a break (m/n)-ah" Yaya said looking at the tired male.

He clicked his tongue and took his water bottle.

"Can't be a little respectful or what Yaya-ah?" The taller male asked with a glare.

She looked at him with a playful smirk.

"Nope" Yaya answered popping on the 'p' making the older groan out of frustration.

The practice for (m/n) went okay, he made mistakes on dance moves but fixed them after they were pointed out by his choreographer.

/(m/n)'s PoV/

It's around 11 p.m and I'm finally allowed to go home after a day of practice and trying to produce songs.

As Yaya and I were walking towards the car my phone vibrated.

"Ah, shit..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Did you say something (m/n)-ah?" Yaya asked looking at me with a crooked brow.

"Aniya, Yaya-ah"

She shook her head and continued walking.

I hesitated to look at my phone.

"What if it's her again" I shook my head.

"It can also be hyung or the dongsaeng's" I thought before picking up my phone

To my relief, it wasn't her but it was Hoseok.

Hobie

Hobie

Hey (m/n) hyung! Are you done at practice?

(M/n) hyung

Yeah, I just finished

Why?

The guys and I wondered if you wanted to eat with us if you were done with practice

I looked at the message letting out a sigh.

Sure but when?

Now, where are you right now?

I'm in the elevator of the JYP building, why?

We'll come pick you up!

Um sure

See you soon! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of the elevator with Yaya.

"You can just go home for the day Yaya-ah" I said while walking to the couches in the lobby.

"Don't you need a ride home as you didn't drive today?" She looked confused.

"Ani, Jin hyung and the rest of BTS are picking me up so we can eat together somewhere"

She nodded and began to leave.

I clicked my tongue watching her leave.

"Rude dongsaeng" grumbling under my breath.

Closing my eyes to relax for a bit waiting for BTS to come and pick me up.

After some time my phone began to vibrate.

I didn't open my eyes and just answered it, and that was a mistake.

"Yoboseyo" I said tiredly

"Yoboseyo (m/n) oppa!"

As soon as I heard that voice my eyes snapped open and I sat straight up.

"What the fuck do you want Choi Yoori" I growled out.

"I just wanted to call you oppa, can't I do that?" Yoori sweetly said.

"Aniya! You can't so bye!" was the last thing I said before hanging up.

Right after I hung up my phone it began to vibrate again.

"The fuck you want now?!" I growled irritated without checking who was calling.

"Yah! Kim (m/n) do not talk to me like that!" I flinched and my eyes flew toward the name on my phone.

"Mianhe hyung" my voice was low when I said that.

I head him sigh before talking again.

"It's fine, anyway we're outside now so come on, we're hungry"

"Ne, ne I'm coming. By the way hyung, you're always hungry" I said chuckling at the end while walking towards the exit of the building.

He hung up as I  came outside of the building.

"Now where have they parked their van"

Glancing fast around I noticed a big black van with a male in the driver with a face mask on.

Suddenly the driver noticed me and waved towards me making the person in the passenger seat also wave.

"there they are"

Reaching the van and opening the back door I was greeted by the members who were sitting in the back.

I got in and sat down on the free seat in beside Yoongi.

"Annyeong hyung!" Flinching before looking behind me to see who shouted at me.

"Annyeong Taehyung-ah" I said while giving a small bow with my head.

His eyes widened before he gave his famous box smile.

Looking around the van I quickly saw that most of the members were asleep, well except me, Taehyung, Jin (who was driving) and Namjoon.

"Where are we going to eat Jin hyung?"

Jin looked in the mirror at me and smile before looking at the road.

"We're going to our dorm, I'll make something for us"

"You picked me up just for that? Isn't it longer for you guys to pick me up the go to the dorm?"

"It's fine, (m/n) hyung. It isn't a problem at all" Namjoon turned around to look at me and gave me a dimple smile.

A small smile came to my lips before I closed my eyes and relaxed in the car listening to Jin and Namjoon talk.

I was tired from today and fell asleep fast on the drive to their dorm.