Knock yourself out

It's night time in the Hamato Household, Splinter picks Mikey up and says.

"Wish Papa good luck, baby. It is a big night. Papa's team is going to be at the championship."

Splinter puts Mikey down in the crib, but the baby wants to be held again.

Splinter chuckled and pick Mikey up again.

Living room:

Saki stood in the living room, redoing a move slowly, until Splinter walk in.

Splinter clears his throat and Saki look at him.

"Hello, brother. You ready for the competition?" Saki asks.

"I am indeed" Splinter responded.

Richard comes in ready to fight, Saki just doesn't care until he looks at Richard.

Richard took the message and slap Saki's head.

"You are so immature," Saki said and slap Richard in the back of the head.

Before Splinter could leave his four kids quickly ran to him with presents.

"Wait, dad. We each got something for you" Miwa said as she hands him her gift.

Splinter opens it to be a black belt that has the first and last letter of each kid's name.

"This is wonderful. Thank you" Splinter said.

"Now mine, ours," Raph said as he hands the present, Leo by his side.

Splinter opens it to be two brass knuckles, one in color blue and another one-color red.

Splinter thank them before Donnie gives him his gift, which splinter opens it.

It's a belt tack. Almost like tie tack but Donnie created to make it for a belt.

Splinter thank the kids before heading out.

Later on:

"I'm coming upstairs, kids. Let me get the snacks" Saki said and start getting snacks.

"Hurry up, dads gonna be in soon. We are watching in our room" Miwa said

Saki started getting snacks.

Till it's being called too many times.

"Don't forget ice cream"

He goes and gets it.

"And the bow and spoons"

He gets it

"And candy"

Gets it.

"And fruit"

Gets it.

"And milk"

He gets it

"Don't forget to close the door"

Does it.

"And we need peanut butter and jelly and bread carrots"

Saki falls to the floor.

After a while, he goes upstairs with everything. Even has sodas on top of his head.

"Uncle saki. We decided to watch the championship downstairs" Leo said.

"Freeze," saki said and the kids stop.

He hands the kids the snacks, they take it and go downstairs.

"Saki. I need your help in the nursery. Let me help you first" Richard said