Daddy's home

It's just another day at the Hamato household, Miwa just put Mikey down in his play crib, which she calls it 'Baby Jail'.

Everyone is ready for Donnie's math competition.
He's been chosen since he's a very Intelligent little turtle for someone his age.

After Richard ask Miwa about his shirt and tie, Donnie came in with Raph and Leo behind him.

Donnie be answering questions while Leo and Raph ask him from a book.

" Donnie, you been practicing for 3 days straight. you are going to loose your mind in a world of Mathematics" Richard said.

"I know but i gotta be ready" Donnie answered.

"Keep it up and this book is ready to meet your head" Raph said, holding the book.

Now Donnie is a little scared.

"What Raph mean to say is that you will be great because you have all the answer in your head" Leo said, glaring at Raph a bit.

They hear Splinter at the door and Donnie forgot to grab his families symbol necklace and ran to get it.

Splinter enter the house and said that he was late because he had to wait for a kid's parents to pick her up.

Miwa informs Splinter that after the competition, they have to head the mall for a big sale before it ends.

Saki came downstairs, ready in a Saturday afternoon. Miwa needs Saki to help Richard with his outfit.

Door bell rang and it reveals to be a woman.

"Saki, it's for you" Splinter said.

"How do you know it's not me?" Richard said.

"Saki!" The woman yell, excited.

"Andrea" Saki said.

They all talk and the couple went to the kitchen.

Splinter picks Mikey up and try to make him say dada.

When it didn't happen, Richard said in a funny voice:

"Dada, alright? Now get off my back"

The phone ring and Splinter hands Mikey to Richard, goes to the phone and answers.

Apparently, the dojo needs him to cover for a teacher who got a fever.

Splinter was about to accept but the kids came back with sad faces.

"I would love to but my son has a math competition" Splinter said.

They continue to talk but Splinter has no choice but go to work.

After Splinter hangs up, he looks at his kids.

"You're not coming to my competition?" Donnie asks, sadly

Splinter apologize and leo says that they understand.

Garage:

Richard goes down to the garage to find Saki and Andrea making out in Saki's motorcycle.

Saki wanted to continue kissing Andrea but Richard wants to talk to him. Saki sends Andrea upstairs.

Richard wants to be like Saki, since he is cool and gets the ladies all the time.

Saki told Richard about him being 'cool' and all. 

Richard is impress and wants to be like him.

Hours Later:

Saki and Andrea were just eating strawberry until Splinter came in, asking about Donnie's competition.

"Well. they ask. he answered. He won" Saki responded. Splinter wish he was there and now ready to take the kids to the big sale but Saki and Richard had that cover.