26.The Plan

❝Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.❞

—Sun Tzu

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

1 hour later - Shownu's office

Y/N POV

Shownu pulled me into his office and locked the door behind us. He backs me up into the wall and traps me with his arms, and gives me a satisfied smirk.

"I knew you'd come with me dollface.", he says.

"Well, it was a no-brainer really. Either I go with you or all of my friends die.", I said coldly.

He caresses my cheek with the pad of his thumb. And even though I feel disgusted by his touch, I have to wait for Jungkook and Wonho to get here.

For the boys and my plan to work, this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. I'm the distraction, and in order to save Yoongi and my friends, I'd do anything. That includes letting this monster touch me. I just have to keep reminding myself that this will soon all be over. I just hope that Yoongi understands that I'm doing this for him, for us.

45 minutes earlier - the Kim residence.

3rd person POV

"Explain this 'plan' to me!", demands Yoongi.

"We don't have much time, but long story short; Suho betrayed us. He put bugs in all of our phones, including YN's when you were looking into her past.", Namjoon started to explain.

"Why would Suho betray me? Why would he work for Shownu? He hates him!", questioned Yoongi.

"He may hate Shownu, but he loves Kris.", answered Jin.

That's when Yoongi realized that Suho had never done what he asked him to do when Kris betrayed him and took Tao and Luhan with him. He'd asked him to break up with him, he said that he had, but looking back now, Yoongi realizes he was lying. Someone he thought he could trust betrayed him, and sold him out to the enemy. And now he was fuming.

"He and his freakishly tall boyfriend are dead. But that can wait. We need to get her back, or I need to get her back. Because if tonight ends and I don't have the love of my life back, heads will roll.", he says, nearly growling at the end.

"Don't worry, we'll get her back hyung.", said Taehyung.

"Now, everyone should nearly he in place. All they're waiting for is your signal, and they'll take down the Serpents.", says Namjoon as he pulls out and new cellphone. "You send a message to this group chat, and it'll mass text everybody.", he explained as he pointed to an icon on the messages tab, that said; Everyone.

"Now is there anything else you're not telling me?", he nonchalantly asks as he sticks the phone in his right jacket pocket. When it drops into the pocket he hears it hit something. He sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out the ring he'd gotten Y/N, "What the f-", he starts to ask until Jimin interrupts him.

"Uh yeah, Y/N is in on the plan.", he divulged.

"What?!", Yoongi shouts.